OROY Tracker

Alk

i didn't know it was a good idea to give up on a talent like that 8 games into his rookie season...

If he's struggling in a situation where he splits time, and is able to do the things he excells at most(recieving and returning), then he would be a massive failure anywhere else, where he'd be taking the bulk of the carries. IF he can get bigger, he could still have a very bright future in the league, but he also has to be used right.

i didn't know it was a good idea to give up on a talent like that 8 games into his rookie season...

You wait, this is what you get from Reggie Bush, a good third down back who will never be a feature type back. I don't toot my own horn often but I also predicted that Mike Williams would be a POS.

i'm nowhere near ready to relegate bush to a scat back.

You're probably right, a scat back would be averaging better than 4 yards per offensive touch and would probably have at least scored one offensive touchdown by now.

Maroney is my frontrunner now, even over the WR from N.O.

Wasnt Maroney was the first RB drafted (after bush)? That was a heckuva pick.

I don't know if he's the frontrunner or not. I do know that he should have got a whole lot more carries against the Colts than he did.

I don't know if he's the frontrunner or not. I do know that he should have got a whole lot more carries against the Colts than he did.

Well like i said, he's my frontrunner if i had a vote.

If they continued running it last night the outcome may have been different, but the THief let Brokeback crap the bed.

Mangold has had a stellar year, madmike, but I agree, he wont win it.

Archived