Pats = Big Favs vs. Jets

vanDoug

TX will abandon yet another Jets message board if we beat the Pats this weekend.:yahoo:

Here is some crazy coincidences...But I will call them parallels:

The last time the Jets beat the Pats was in 2002 in Foxboro. That was also the last time the Pats lost 2 in a row. Also that year the Jets played the NFC North, lost in a close one vs. the Browns, got blown out by j-Ville, and beat buffalo in Buffalo.

:character42:

Here is some crazy coincidences...But I will call them parallels:

The last time the Jets beat the Pats was in 2002 in Foxboro. That was also the last time the Pats lost 2 in a row. Also that year the Jets played the NFC North, lost in a close one vs. the Browns, got blown out by j-Ville, and beat buffalo in Buffalo.

:character42:

That team was talented, this one, not so much. As much as i would love to see it, i dont think its happening

That team was talented, this one, not so much. As much as i would love to see it, i dont think its happening

Is that why namath said this?

[/Q Joe Namath calls 2002 Jets overpaid underachievers.(New York Daily News)

From: Knight Ridder/Tribune News Service | Date: November 14, 2002 | Author: Cimini, Rich | More results for: 2002 jets

NEW YORK _ Joe Namath bleeds green _ always has, always will _ but the legendary quarterback doesn't think much of the current Jets. In an interview this week, Namath basically called his old team a group of overpaid underachievers.

And i think this jets offense is more talented than in 2002.

The Jest have a fantastic chance of winning this Sunday. Why? I'll tell you why:

1) Jets are coming off a bye.

2) Pats will be working on its second straight short week.

3) Harrison most likely has a seperated shoulder - notice how the consistent hard hitting attitude leaves as soon as he does?

4) Dillon is hurt as well and may be out Sunday too. The one-two punch just became a one punch....with Faulk and Evans as a change of pace. Whoopie. Note to Faulk - work on your pass catching skills.

5) Newsflash: the Pats secondary was playing soft last night. They did okay, but Coles could have a field day.

what happen to Dillon???

broken heart:p

Dude, you should see his wife.....simply stunning. I bet his heart is fine. ;) Anyway, he left the game mid-way through the third. Didn't even sit on the bench. Medical staff walked him into the stadium and that was the last anyone (with a camera or pen) has seen of him.

The Jest have a fantastic chance of winning this Sunday. Why? I'll tell you why:

1) Jets are coming off a bye.

2) Pats will be working on its second straight short week.

3) Harrison most likely has a seperated shoulder - notice how the consistent hard hitting attitude leaves as soon as he does?

4) Dillon is hurt as well and may be out Sunday too. The one-two punch just became a one punch....with Faulk and Evans as a change of pace. Whoopie. Note to Faulk - work on your pass catching skills.

5) Newsflash: the Pats secondary was playing soft last night. They did okay, but Coles could have a field day.

If a running back is out for sundays game I wish it was maroney instead of dillon. I think you'd be better off with one running back for the most part. Maroney is a beast.

the bookies aren't showing + 10 for fun. just like they had cleveland +3

I tend to pay more attention to the lines than the so called experts yacking on tv.

note: don't even try to tell me about the + should be a - ok? we all know what I mean.

Anyway, he left the game mid-way through the third. Didn't even sit on the bench. Medical staff walked him into the stadium and that was the last anyone (with a camera or pen) has seen of him.

i missed that...i wonder what happened to him..

I dont understand that statement

The o-line in 2002 was waaaayyyyy better. So were the running backs and receivers. Which starter in 06 was better than their 02 equal?

Coles, Cotchery, Dwight, Smith is better than Coles, Chrebet, Moss...

Pennington can't be better than Pennington.

Martin was better than Leon

The Oline was better, however how many rooks started on that line?

If you talk playmakers, I will take 2006 Coles over 2002 Coles....And Cothchery over Wayne...And Brad Smith is just Brad Smith.

Coles, Cotchery, Dwight, Smith is better than Coles, Chrebet, Moss...

Pennington can't be better than Pennington.

Martin was better than Leon

The Oline was better, however how many rooks started on that line?

If you talk playmakers, I will take 2006 Coles over 2002 Coles....And Cothchery over Wayne...And Brad Smith is just Brad Smith.

WTF?

How in the fluck can an exposed fraud with 2 shoulder operations on his throwing shoulder be a push?

Archived