No problem eating crow

4HCrew

Nice job Rutgers..the halftime adustments embarassed LU..great win and a quality win. Very surprised and my wallet paid the price. Still not better than ND and would LOVE to see them match up in a bowl game. Will take any bet Rutgers vs West Virginia While we are at it...if Rutgers is so popular how come the season opener was not even close to sold out??? Ok Madmike Rutgers is a quality team..cannot believe Petrino spit the bit

Tyson -- Rutgers has been bad for a long time. Back in the day when we used to go all the time we were hoping Bryan Fortay was the man. Turns out the only headlines he got was because of his Dad's lawsuits. Anyhow really can't knock them for attendance because this whole winning this is new to them.

They came out in full force tonight though.

Rutgers D was impressive but still surprised with the play calling in the 2nd half. I thought they would go shotgun and no huddle but I guess not. Funny how they are celebrating the kicker, he is lucky as hell that guy was offsides. I almost thought he got back onside

Pass that crow 4h I was in the same boat as you . I thought they were gonna get creamed but they pulled the greatest upset in school history .So I say good for them ,they fought hard for that game and pulled it out .They beat up on LV in the second half so bad that you would have thought rutgers were ranked 3 and LV was ranked 15 hahaha .Great Game an instant ESPN Classic

Rutgers D was impressive but still surprised with the play calling in the 2nd half. I thought they would go shotgun and no huddle but I guess not. Funny how they are celebrating the kicker, he is lucky as hell that guy was offsides. I almost thought he got back onside
I really believe that Ito doesn't miss that first kind unless he's distracted by their player coming offside... That little asian kid is the best kicker in the country.

Nice job Rutgers..the halftime adustments embarassed LU..great win and a quality win. Very surprised and my wallet paid the price. Still not better than ND and would LOVE to see them match up in a bowl game. Will take any bet Rutgers vs West Virginia While we are at it...if Rutgers is so popular how come the season opener was not even close to sold out??? Ok Madmike Rutgers is a quality team..cannot believe Petrino spit the bit

ND = OVERRATED

Not a hard core Rutgers fan, but even though I thought they were going to get the snot beat out of them last night I rooted for Rutgers,

The way the game started out I had no reason to think they weren't going to get killed. Almost turned the game off when it was 25-7.

Hate seal hunts.

Their D made a believer out of me.

If I were a gambling man, and I am, I would keep my wallet closed for the rest of the season..

I agree Rutgers doesn't have the talent that the Cards have, but they won. I think they are going to do that again this season.

Archived