What should the Pats draft next year?

RSJ

That would be a good place to start.

Tx,

Ever see BB over coaching the defense so much in a game?

I have said all along the pats secondary is putrid

their LB's Brewski, Seau are ancient

Willfat appreared to be tired 2day.

If the jets D had played like this earlier in the year, we would have beaten browns and colts

I agree, and I will not use that as an excuse.

All I'm saying is the Pats DLine was pretty pathetic today and Warren was not in there.

Draw your own conclusions.

Correct and the Jets were a horrific football team without Chad Pennington last year. That was repeatedly deemed a unnacceptable statement in your eyes.

Now you draw your own conclusions.;)

I think before the Pats go off and start scouting new QB's they should give their backup a shot (I think his name is Cassell). See what you have first this year since it's going down the tubes anyway and then, and only then, see if you need to draft a QB next spring rather than promote your backup. You never know, you may have a Tom Brady (circa 2001) back there.;)

Besides that, I'm thinking the Pats could use a #1 WR. That might help a little since they don't actually have one. Whoever said Calvin Johnson I'm with them, that should be the pick but only after they make sure they have something in Cassell.

Offensive Line

Offensive Coordinator

Kicker

Wide Receiver

Cornerback

Safety

OL - Is fine. A return to health would be nice. Ok, maybe a true stud LT also.

OC - Maybe.

K - Gostowski is doing ok. Just rookie blahs. You remember that excuse for Nuge right? ;-)

WR - TBD. I think they have the pieces there. O problems are not solely there fault.

CB - A stud CB would be nice.

S - Yeah. Pretty much. 1 if Wilson returns to form and maybe 2.

Archived