More Boston media calling out Belli

Sperm Edwards

You people are something else....

Newsflash: The local Boston media has always gotten on BB for one thing or another. Usually not his coaching (because it's usually pretty good) - but for everything else. Why? BB rules Gillette like Fort Knox, that's why. No info for you! What do they think this is? The Red Sox clubhouse where well timed leakes are common place? :)

Let me tell you something about the Boston media: they are vultures. Think NY media when they have something negative to spin. Exactly!

Somewhere, right now, Ron Borges is still smiling from ear to ear.

Newsflash: The local Boston media has always gotten on BB for one thing or another. Usually not his coaching (because it's usually pretty good) - but for everything else. Why? BB rules Gillette like Fort Knox, that's why. No info for you! What do they think this is? The Red Sox clubhouse where well timed leakes are common place? :)

Let me tell you something about the Boston media: they are vultures. Think NY media when they have something negative to spin. Exactly!

Exactly.

It was one game.

Like the 21 game winning streak, the long home winning streak, the winning streak against the Colts and back-to-back titles, all streaks come to an end.

The 57 weeks without back-to-back losses and to the Jets was going to end.

To back up Garb, if only a bit-the Boston media hates Belichick. This story gives them a chance to get all high dungeon. Guy does in fact have all the personality of a well-worn urinal cake, but he also has 3 Lombardis.

And more importantly for us, all Mangini is doing today is getting ready for da Bears.

you people??? we didn't write the article garb. I know you perfect pats fans always take the high road on anything jet related so please bear with us while we mention a classless act by a scorned bitter old woman in a hoody :) :)

you people??? we didn't write the article garb. I know you perfect pats fans always take the high road on anything jet related so please bear with us while we mention a classless act by a scorned bitter old woman in a hoody :) :)

Relax JW!

Some JN posters like posting Patriots related articles, which seem to always be Patriots' fans fault :rolleyes: , but I digress and preach it is as gospel.

Garb is only pointing out Boston Media which likes to be larger then life have had to eat $hit from Belichick for 7 years. They do not like it. This is the once or twice a year article that the Boston media can use to forward their anti-beilchick agenda.

Unfortunately, you have to wade through all the subterfuge to get at the meat of the article. Belichick was a dick to one of his former protege.

Relax JW!

Some JN posters like posting Patriots related articles, which seem to always be Patriots' fans fault :rolleyes: , but I digress and preach it is as gospel.

Garb is only pointing out Boston Media which likes to be larger then life have had to eat $hit from Belichick for 7 years. They do not like it. This is the once or twice a year article that the Boston media can use to forward their anti-beilchick agenda.

Unfortunately, you have to wade through all the subterfuge to get at the meat of the article. Belichick was a dick to one of his former protege.

ok pk, perhaps she coulda diffused it by saying you boston media people please ;)

we have been beaten doen by belly & co for a long time so kindly allow us to waller in his demise for a week ok? thanks & garb is one of the best imo

Exactly.

It was one game.

Like the 21 game winning streak, the long home winning streak, the winning streak against the Colts and back-to-back titles, all streaks come to an end.

The 57 weeks without back-to-back losses and to the Jets was going to end.

nero2003.gif

Friends and neighbors have said the boy's genius was apparent but his social skills severely lacking: "I would see him coming in the alley. He'd always walk by without saying hello. Just nothing," said Dr. LeRoy Weinberg, a former Kaczynski neighbor. "Ted is a brilliant boy, but he was most unsociable ... This kid didn't play. No, no. He was an old man before his time."

This is from the Unibomber trial, sound familiar?

Archived