Brett Favre

PatsFanTX

Three weeks ago the Pats dismantled the Vikes and were on fire.

Now worried about losing to Pack.

A lot can change very quickly.

For what it's worth Tx, I took Pats today and gave the points.

My Vcash total should give you total confidence in that happening.

TX -

Asante being out is a big blow.

This game is PERFECT for the Pats to rediscover the FREAKIN' SCREEN PLAY! You remember the screen play, TX? You know, the Pats former bread and butter. The offensive call that Pats used to play to perfection. What happened to that? Oh wait, I know! Josh McDaniels is 28 years old and retarded.

TX -

Asante being out is a big blow.

This game is PERFECT for the Pats to rediscover the FREAKIN' SCREEN PLAY! You remember the screen play, TX? You know, the Pats former bread and butter. The offensive call that Pats used to play to perfection. What happened to that? Oh wait, I know! Josh McDaniels is 28 years old and retarded.

You hit the nail on the head Garb.

another question:

Is it bad of me to hope Light gets dinged and is removed from the starting line-up? Huh???

Who would they replace him with?

Look on the bright side Garb, at least Light has significantly cut down on his false start penalties.

So it really doesn't matter if he can't run block or pass block.;)

Who would they replace him with?

Look on the bright side Garb, at least Light has significantly cut down on his false start penalties.

So it really doesn't matter if he can't run block or pass block.;)

Maybe it's just me, but I think moving Kazcur to the left side, next to Mankins, is a great idea. It worked real well last year. What the heck?

Maybe it's just me, but I think moving Kazcur to the left side, next to Mankins, is a great idea. It worked real well last year. What the heck?

Light needs to have a very solid day today, or you may get your wish.

I can't believe BB had the Pats in full gear for the Wednesday and Thursday practice sessions this week.:eek:

Archived