Would This be An Acceptable First Two Picks?

Warfish

At #47 -- DT Anttaj Hawthorne (6'3" 321 - Wisconsin) OR DT Luis Castillo (6'3" 305 - Northwestern)

And at #57 -- CB Brandon Browner (6'3" 220 - 4.60 Forty - Oregon State) OR CB Bryant McFadden (6'0" 195 - 4.46 Forty - Florida State)

If we get some combination of these 4 players at our two seconds, does that seem acceptable? Possible? Good even?

What say you?

EDIT: And perhaps add in the third....FS Kerry Rhodes (6'3" 210 - 4.50 Forty - Louisville)

Hawthorne wouldn't be that bad, although I'd prefer C.J. Moseley. Luis Castillo shouldn't even be on the Jets draft board. Steroid-supported work out warrior.

As for cornerback, I want Eric Green.

Green might go top of the 2nd now. We are at the bottom of the 2nd. :lol:

• 2 years later...
At #47 -- DT Anttaj Hawthorne (6'3" 321 - Wisconsin) OR DT Luis Castillo (6'3" 305 - Northwestern)

And at #57 -- CB Brandon Browner (6'3" 220 - 4.60 Forty - Oregon State) OR CB Bryant McFadden (6'0" 195 - 4.46 Forty - Florida State)

If we get some combination of these 4 players at our two seconds, does that seem acceptable? Possible? Good even?

What say you?

EDIT: And perhaps add in the third....FS Kerry Rhodes (6'3" 210 - 4.50 Forty - Louisville)

good foresight.

Hawthorne wouldn't be that bad, although I'd prefer C.J. Moseley. Luis Castillo shouldn't even be on the Jets draft board. Steroid-supported work out warrior.

As for cornerback, I want Eric Green.

Well well well... you got him! lol

Have to admit i wanted Mosley at the time also. He was a very wide body in those days.

Actually, I thought he played the best of the NT's against Minn.

I hope he has a hell of a year... I like him as well.

In my defense, it's not like he sucks any worse than Antaj Hawthorne.

I'd sure take Luis Castillo, though.

He still has potential... lets see what Mangini can do with him... IMO he is better than Pouha...

Archived