College Football saturday

faba

Notre Dame-USC tonight is the biggie

Go Irish

Rutgers Syracuse at 12- T-Mac rooting for you today.

Florida Florida St.- Florida St

Georgia Geogia Tech- Georgia is down this year-if Tech is ever going to win this is the year.

With West Virginia upset- who would have thunk it Rutgers can grab a BCS bowl bid by beating them next week. I doubt that will happen though.

South Florida coach Leavitt will be the latest hot rumor guy to move on to another program.

South Florida coach Leavitt will be the latest hot rumor guy to move on to another program.

That was a huge win for that program. I have liked them and the job Leavitt has been doing, but thought they were overrated. Not so much after beating wvu today.

Brian Leonard broke the RU scoring record today. Congrats to one of the TRUE class acts in sports today. 23 won't be worn by another Scarlet Knight again.

Great 4 years.

Heard he has a smalll dick.

Just a rumor from some upstate folk.

Could explain how he doesn't fear **** jumping over players though.

I hope that USC beats Notre Dame tonight. I am sick and tired of ND complaining that they should be in the National Title mix.

How can a team the plays Army, Navy & Air Force consider themselves National Championship material?

Did I mention that Michigan blew them away?

I hope that USC beats Notre Dame tonight. I am sick and tired of ND complaining that they should be in the National Title mix.

How can a team the plays Army, Navy & Air Force consider themselves National Championship material?

Did I mention that Michigan blew them away?

Did you mention that BC has lost 15 in a row to the Canes?

:Nuts:

back from the RUTGERS Slaughter....chop chop chop....Now I just need my BOYZ in GREEN to do the same thing tomorrow....see ya all bright an early!

JETFAN13...I may stay till after New YEARS for the ORANGE BOWL!!!! lol...make room for mommma! xxxoooo enjoy the big apple tonite!

Let's go bowling!

how do you figure? Weis has quickly rebuilt this team but it has no defensive stars as of this time. Brady has done alot with less... Peyton has alot and done less
Thats a crock Tyson. Booty is outplaying him and it's not like Quinn has no talent around him or USC is an amazingly great D.

how do you figure? Weis has quickly rebuilt this team but it has no defensive stars as of this time. Brady has done alot with less... Peyton has alot and done less

Well, he's 0-4 against ND's biggest rival,USC. 2-2 against their next biggest rival,Michigan, and he's 0-2 in bowl games.

Is that his fault alone? of course not...that unit the Irish have the nerve to call a "defense" is an absolute joke.

Don't get me wrong,I'm an ND fan,and Brady Quinn is one hell of a QB. Physically and mentally he's a prototypical QB. But until his team win's a big game,he's gonna carry that stigma around with him,just like Manning does today. And with him likely being a Raider in the NFL,that probably won't happen anytime soon. I just personally see some parrallels between Manning and Quinn.

his first two years under Willingham were a joke as was the play calling. I understand he is no Teel but I think he will be fine in the NFL. As for ND being overrated would love to see them get Rutgers..another team and fan base that needs to come back to reality.

Archived