****THE OFFICIAL JETS VS PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD****

BP

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw the weather report says snow and some winds.

Our defense will have to win this game, like usual. Chad Pennington doesnt carry a team (rarely ever does anyways) esp on days where there are harsh conditions. Today will be no different. Best we can get out of Chad is a conservative 5 YPA average, maybe a TD, and no interceptions. He's not gonna drive 80 yards down field in harsh conditions more than once if that, even if its against a pathetic defense.

Maybe we can get lucky, and a DB falls down covering Coles/Cotch, Chad hits the WR before the deep safety has time to run across the field and knock down the pass. Maybe.

Maybe we can get lucky, and a DB falls down covering Coles/Cotch, Chad hits the WR before the deep safety has time to run across the field and knock down the pass. Maybe.

I was thinking that exact same thing..but didn't post it, for fear of a Jet dback falling down in coverage;)

I saw the weather report says snow and some winds.

Our defense will have to win this game, like usual. Chad Pennington doesnt carry a team (rarely ever does anyways) esp on days where there are harsh conditions. Today will be no different. Best we can get out of Chad is a conservative 5 YPA average, maybe a TD, and no interceptions. He's not gonna drive 80 yards down field in harsh conditions more than once if that, even if its against a pathetic defense.

what is your best possible scenario barton?Do you want to see the Jets win out or lose out?Win out and Chad's probably the QB going into next year.Lose out and it's Clemens time next year...what's your choice?I'm not being a dick here I'm just curious...

Archived