****THE OFFICIAL EARLY GAME THREAD****

BP

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya gotta love Hoim; 4th quater, down 2 possessions, your D playing well despite one bad blown coverage and its 4th and 6 from the 39 does Herm show a pubic hair and goes for it? Nah, lets punt. Same situation in the Pats game and Belly was going for it until the Pats went offsides.

The Pats suck. Got man handled by Detoit last week and squeeked and are now getting ass pumped by the Phins.

The NY Jets will win the AFC east next season. Ill bet money on it.

Forget next season.

If the Jets win they are a game behind New England with the Tie Breaker advantage.

This game today just got a little bigger. (Pending the Pats lose of course)

I have noticed 2 things today during the Pats/Fins game...Nick Saban is a moron..and Belichick has humongous man boob's when dressed in proper attire and not looking like a hobo..

That is all..

I should have known Belly would give his buddy boy another December win

The Patriots are officially dead. That's right, I said it. At this point I'm going to be surprised if they even make the playoffs. Enjoy your AFC East crown because it will be ours again next season.

Hi Alk:swing: :---)

The Patriots are officially dead. That's right, I said it. At this point I'm going to be surprised if they even make the playoffs. Enjoy your AFC East crown because it will be ours again next season.

Step away from the cliff mate. We will win the AFCE this year.

Losing Watson & Wilfork today didn't help the cause.

Step away from the cliff mate. We will win the AFCE this year.

Losing Watson & Wilfork today didn't help the cause.

No, if we win the East it's only because the Jets absolutely tank the remainder of the season. This team just is not good by any stretch of the imagination. The defense is decimated but it's still just good enough that if our offense could put up ANY points, we could still win games but that's not the case. I'll continue to watch the games but you can stick a fork in us.

No, if we win the East it's only because the Jets absolutely tank the remainder of the season. This team just is not good by any stretch of the imagination. The defense is decimated but it's still just good enough that if our offense could put up ANY points, we could still win games but that's not the case. I'll continue to watch the games but you can stick a fork in us.
Look at the rats jumping off the sinking ship...

Ravens just executed a briliant 9 minute TD drive to bury KC.

:rl:

The Ravens are quietly havin a great season. They are one team i bet no one wants to run into in the playoffs because of drives like that and that incredible defense.

One more note - McNair's numbers prob wont be there anymore, but i dont think you can ever count him out, the guys gutsy

Look at the rats jumping off the sinking ship...

I'm not jumping off of any ship jerkoff. I'm not delusional like some of the clowns that post on this board. I have no problem calling it the way it is. Maybe you can lend me a pair of your blinders.

Archived