****THE OFFICIAL EARLY GAME THREAD****

BP

Watch out for the Ravens.

Next to SD they could the best overall team in the AFC. The Ravens D is just flat out fast and nasty.

The Colts have officially gone in the tank. They cannot stop anyone.

Oh wait....Another Jacksonville TD. What's that now 44 for the Jags today.

Jacksonville may very well be the schitzophrenic team in the NFL. They kill everyone at home but can't win on the road.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not jumping off of any ship jerkoff. I'm not delusional like some of the clowns that post on this board. I have no problem calling it the way it is. Maybe you can lend me a pair of your blinders.

We hear you Alk but a lot of Jets fans tried to state this to Pats fans a month ago but were met with violent opposition.

Matt Light has to be the worst LT in the NFL.

Jason Taylor made him look like a high school player.

He was awful..getting bull rushed and pushed around like a rag doll all day!!

Your 13 year old OC did a bad job today..gave Light no help except for one time that I saw..

He was awful..getting bull rushed and pushed around like a rag doll all day!!

Your 13 year old OC did a bad job today..gave Light no help except for one time that I saw..

Agreed...a better coach would have left a TE to help out or done a better job of max protection. Every time I clicked over to that game it was like a jailbreak with nothing slowing down Miamis blitzers. I hope the Jets are more prepared than that today.

The worst performance by a Patriost team in MANY years. The offense was misreable. Beyond miserable. Someone needs to SHOOT MCDANIELS in the arse. Miserable. The defense did all it could do. They were on the field ALL DAY. The offense is miserable. I have no other words for this. Right now - the Jets are better than the Pats. No lie. This Pats fan will admit that. If this team does make the playoff's - they will be one and done. The receivers could not get open downfield. The OC calls the most pathetic game ever. Fumbilities has taken a hold of the offense. The O-line can't pass protect anymore. Silly third down penalties. I am disgusted. DISGUSTED. The Pats have to run the table to win the division. Who here thinks that will happen? Not me!

Archived