Same Old Chad

The Gun Of Bavaria

Someone should have told Chad that today's game wasn't that important, he may have thrown or 400 yards.

Come on Chad lovers, tell me how great Chad was today and how he had nothing to do with this loss. Face it another big game, another let down. The man has no consistency.

I'm not going to sit here after bashing Brady all morning long and pretend Chad had some great game.

The man played like absolute crap today. Deal with it

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok Boozer lay into Chad all you want it is what you love to do he sucks or whatever..he did not play well BUT MANGINI WAS LOUSY TODAY

How was Mangini lousy? He didn't go for it on 4th down? Fine, I'll give you that. Tghe D gave up aklot of yards (they always do), but in the end they were responsible for 17 points. that's not all that bad. We lost this game because Chad did not want to throw the ball further than 7 yards in the air, and when he did it was usually intercepted. You are blatantly ignoring the fact that Chad calls the plays at the LOS on offense. If he wants to go for the throat, then he most certainly can. There is absolutely nothing a HC can do when the QB is sh*tting the bed like that short of yanking him. Did Mangini do a great job, of course not. But I don't see how you can possibly go starting 3 threads ranting about how bad Mangini was when Chad was the one sh*tting himself at every turn.

I can start all the threads I want about how mangini sucked..if Chad is that important to this team and has all of this responsibility then fire the coaching staff. You have an agenda against Chad and are living it up now..enjoy your moment and then next week you will be bending over again

How was Mangini lousy? He didn't go for it on 4th down? Fine, I'll give you that. Tghe D gave up aklot of yards (they always do), but in the end they were responsible for 17 points. that's not all that bad. We lost this game because Chad did not want to throw the ball further than 7 yards in the air, and when he did it was usually intercepted. You are blatantly ignoring the fact that Chad calls the plays at the LOS on offense. If he wants to go for the throat, then he most certainly can. There is absolutely nothing a HC can do when the QB is sh*tting the bed like that short of yanking him. Did Mangini do a great job, of course not. But I don't see how you can possibly go starting 3 threads ranting about how bad Mangini was when Chad was the one sh*tting himself at every turn.

mangini should have pulled him at halftime and sat him out for the rest of the game. you cannot hold others accountable but give one guy a free pass. that is the one thing i blame mangini for!

I can start all the threads I want about how mangini sucked..if Chad is that important to this team and has all of this responsibility then fire the coaching staff. You have an agenda against Chad and are living it up now..enjoy your moment and then next week you will be bending over again

wow. Dumbass Potw nom.

You know..everybody had a bad game today..even your hero Kerry Rhodes;)

Chad sucked!when he doesn't suck we do better..he didn't suck in Green Bay..he sucked today..

I have no problem saying Kerry Rhodes sucked...should I say he called of the defensive plays like Chad did on offense..

Chad can not throw the ball down the field..which limits what we can do on offense..we live and die with the dink and dunk..we died with it today.

You have an agenda against Chad and are living it up now..enjoy your moment and then next week you will be bending over again

YTeah I have an agenda against Chad. I have an agenda against any player on the Jets that generally suck and go hide in their foxhole when their teammates need them. Chad's not a good QB. I've been saying that for a very long time and you know what, he's proving it on the field at every important turn. Let me ask you this, if Chad were a good QB do you really think I'd have anything against him? If he could lead this team to victory on his shoulder just ONCE, do you think I'd be on his case?

He is given 3 plays to run at the LOS. HE calls those terribly conservative plays. You're right, the coaching staff is to blame, they're the ones that keep trotting that fraud out on the field.

Fun fact: the Jets DEFENSE gave up more points to Buffalo in their first meeting this year. I don't consider a 20-yard TD drive because of a ****ty play by Pennington to be the fault of the defense.

The difference is, this game, Chad completely **** the bed.

I have no problem saying Kerry Rhodes sucked...should I say he called of the defensive plays like Chad did on offense..

No because he doesn't. Rhodes did not play well, at no point when the S has the over coverage on the receiver should he be trying to jump a route. That was sheer stupidity. But Kerry doesn't call the defensive plays. As bad as the Jets D was and has been all year at giving up alot of yards, they essentially only allowed 17 points. When your D holds the opponent to 17 points, I feel it's a reasonable expectation to demand your QB put forth an effort to put up at least 18 to win the game. Chad led them to 10 points and gave BUF 14 in the process.

No because he doesn't. Rhodes did not play well, at no point when the S has the over coverage on the receiver should he be trying to jump a route. That was sheer stupidity. But Kerry doesn't call the defensive plays. As bad as the Jets D was and has been all year at giving up alot of yards, they essentially only allowed 17 points. When your D holds the opponent to 17 points, I feel it's a reasonable expectation to demand your QB put forth an effort to put up at least 18 to win the game. Chad led them to 10 points and gave BUF 14 in the process.

No, boozer. Its the runnings back fault, the Olines fault, Manginis fault and the gatorade was too cold.

Everybody sucked except Chad. :yawn:

what were your Chad comments last week? funny for a team expected to win 5 games this year I think Chad and his play exceeded all of that.

Then why the hell are you bashing our head coach?

And genius, Chads thrown more INTs than TDs. stfu already will ya?

ok Boozer you win..Chad sucks and the Jets will never win under him...until next week

Nah, I really don't see them winning next week either. Or the week after for that matter. Both MIN and MIA have vewry agressive D's, Chad will be begging for his checkdown receiver all day. Don't ever accuse me of being a weeek to week fan of Chad, I never thought he was that good. I've been the most consistent criticizer of him, and I stand by that opinion.

The better QB won today.

what the hell did losman do in this game? NOTHING. that TD any qb could've thrown. our DB's just ****ed up. Losman is complete garbage like he shows vs teams that can stop mcgahee but there is NOTHING to make a crap QB look great then a RB getting 9 yards per carry.

what the hell did losman do in this game? NOTHING. that TD any qb could've thrown. our DB's just ****ed up. Losman is complete garbage like he shows vs teams that can stop mcgahee but there is NOTHING to make a crap QB look great then a RB getting 9 yards per carry.

Losman has been consistently better than our "top ten QB" all season long.

How many times did Losman turn the ball over today? And Chad?

I think he meant that Losman was better than Chad in this game..which basically means Chad really sucked today..which he did.

Losman has been consistently better than our "top ten QB" all season long.

How many times did Losman turn the ball over today? And Chad?

when your RB is getting 9 YPC you don't have to take any risks or worry about any pass rush. Chad didn't have that luxury. Losman is crap.

when your RB is getting 9 YPC you don't have to take any risks or worry about any pass rush. Chad didn't have that luxury. Losman is crap.

But, as you pointed out in another thread, McGahee sucks against everyone but us. Therefore, he ain't averaging 9 a carry every week. So, why does Losman have the same amount of TDs as Chad and 6 less interceptions? Luck, right? :rolleyes:

Seriously Mike, try doing a little research before talking out of your rear end. If you are going to call Losman complete garbage (which I'm inclined to agree), at least have the respect of your own supposedly favorite team to hold YOUR QB to the same standard-

Losman- 2348 yds 14 TD's, 10 INTS

Pennington-2619 yds, 14 TD's-16 INT's

If Losman is complete garbage, then Chad is sewer sludge.

I am very confident that Patrick Ramsey could have been starting all season and equaled Chad's 14 TDs and 16 INTs.

That might be pushing it. But when said QB's supposed big selling point is accuracy rather than arm, those numbers don't make any sense long-term. Testaverde could throw INTs in 1998 because they were usally far enough upfield to be as good as a punt. Add in fumbling every time he's hit, and checking down short of the stick every 3rd down. That isn't Mangini, or Rhodes or the OL or the RBs. that's the QB making those mistakes and choices.

Seriously Mike, try doing a little research before talking out of your rear end. If you are going to call Losman complete garbage (which I'm inclined to agree), at least have the respect of your own supposedly favorite team to hold YOUR QB to the same standard-

Losman- 2348 yds 14 TD's, 10 INTS

Pennington-2619 yds, 14 TD's-16 INT's

If Losman is complete garbage, then Chad is sewer sludge.

listen chad's stats don't look too good and he's thrown many more picks then he has in the past but i would still take him 10 times out of 10 over losman. the jets were just unable to force the issues with losman today but any team that forces him to make plays will pick him apart.

listen chad's stats don't look too good and he's thrown many more picks then he has in the past but i would still take him 10 times out of 10 over losman. the jets were just unable to force the issues with losman today but any team that forces him to make plays will pick him apart.

chad is over 30 years old with 5 years of experience. He is as good as he is going to be. His arm strength this year has looked better than it ever has to be honest, in fact many of you Chadinettes were pointing that out repeatedly throughout the year. Losman may not be very good either, but at least he has the potential to become a better QB with age and experience. For that fact, I'd take him in a heartbeat.

Archived