Jets Report Card

Maxman

Wow, 124 is getting pretty damn good at these things.

My only disagreement this week would be the RB's grade of "D".

Between Washington and Houston, they had 25 attempts for 105 yards.

That should probably be in the C+/B- range.

Nice job 124.

Tex, what would you give Dillion and Faulk? I give them a d-, f. Poor execution all day, and almost no pass support.

Tex, what would you give Dillion and Faulk? I give them a d-, f. Poor execution all day, and almost no pass support.

Faulk is a 3rd down back and is always out in a pattern on passing downs, therefore, he rarely has to block.

The culprit on missing RB blocks yesterday was Heath Evans. Taylor pancaked him one time and flattened Brady.

The injury to Watson was huge because Graham had to take his place in the slot, rather staying in to help (Matt Friggn' Light) block.

The entire team deserves an "F" for yesterdays performance.

Faulk is a 3rd down back and is always out in a pattern on passing downs, therefore, he rarely has to block.

The culprit on missing RB blocks yesterday was Heath Evans. Taylor pancaked him one time and flattened Brady.

The injury to Watson was huge because Graham had to take his place in the slot, rather staying in to help (Matt Friggn' Light) block.

The entire team deserves an "F" for yesterdays performance.

Hey Tex, did you see the play where our rookie safety took Watson out for the game? Really good hit, and i'm sure Watson outweighs Jason Allen by 20 pounds. How about Sammy Morris running for 123 yards. Booker with 100+ yards. The Special teams even had their way with the Pansies. 3 or 4 punts where Brady was pinned inside the 5. Really good play by the entire Dolphins team. Don't you agree?

Hey Tex, did you see the play where our rookie safety took Watson out for the game? Really good hit, and i'm sure Watson outweighs Jason Allen by 20 pounds. How about Sammy Morris running for 123 yards. Booker with 100+ yards. The Special teams even had their way with the Pansies. 3 or 4 punts where Brady was pinned inside the 5. Really good play by the entire Dolphins team. Don't you agree?

And then, one time at band camp.........

I gave Faulk a D- as a qb, and Brady an A- as a receiver.

That's pretty funny.

How many times during the week when they praccticed that play did this conversation occur:

BB: "Now Kevin, the only way you can screw this play up is if you throw a forward pass back to Tom, just make sure it is behind him."

KF: "Got it coach, I won't make a dumbass play".

I agree. A Jets weekly report card would be a great addition to the site. One of our own could actually critique the game from the fan's perspective.

That would bring a lot aof value and probably noteriety to the site. Someone, tell Max.

..............:box:

Good job Joe- it was a team loss coaches and players take the responsibility

FYI -I was looking for you yesterday

I was infront of Gate C, like, right infront of it, from about 1030-1130 throwing around the ball with a friend of mine then walked over to 4H, Can't Hackett & others from 12-315ish and then headed in.

I'll see you at the Raider game, no matter.

Archived