Dreaming Of A Green Christmas

Maxman

Nice job on the article. I drew a blank on the 12-0 loss to the Aints, and then I realized I chose to do something else that day out of disgust of that season, and didnt watch that game. I think it was one of only two games I didnt watch in the last 20 years, the other being during the 96 season (against Houston?).

Dreaming of a Green Christmas indeed!

Good read, really enjoyed it.

Btw, I still have my oakland tickets and never planned on giving them away! Regardless of the outcome I want to be there when the final gun sounds so that I can cheer and thank the team for a season that has given me true joy. Merry Christmas everyone and go JETS!

Can you imagine the New Year's eve celebrations in the parking lot should the Jets win and get into the playoffs ?

That could be fun.

If it's a win and in scenario, it will be just like a playoff game and the stadium will be rocking. When the Jets pummeled the Colts in the playoffs a few years ago, the stadium was electric like I had never seen in 20+ years of having tickets. Let's hope it works out that way.

Can you imagine the New Year's eve celebrations in the parking lot should the Jets win and get into the playoffs ?

That could be fun.

Let me tell you, the NYC plus Jersey and Long Island will be absolutely crazy....That will be a party going into Tuesday!!!!!

You all know I'm hoping to that the Dolphins put your rear ends on the couch for the playoffs;)

Go Dolphins!!

Your right our rear ends will be on the couch watching our JETS play in the playoffs... thansk for understanding that your Phins will lose and put us on the couch to watch our team in the playoffs!! Very big of you!

Archived