FoxJet

NEARLY 70 MILLION ALL-STAR VOTES CAST ON NFL.COM

& SPRINT AND NEXTEL WIRELESS;

MANNING, TOMLINSON & BREES TOP VOTE-GETTERS

RECORD 2.35 MILLION MOBILE VOTES CAST VIA

SPRINT AND NEXTEL WIRELESS

Indianapolis Colts quarterback

PEYTON MANNING received 1,183,468 votes to lead NFL All-

Stars in fan balloting for the 2007 Pro Bowl, the NFL announced today. Presented by Sprint, 2007

Pro Bowl voting on NFL.com, in stadiums and via Sprint and Nextel wireless service ended on

December 15.

There were

69.8 million votes cast on NFL.com and via the Sprint and Nextel wireless service.

Included in the tally was a record 2.35 million mobile votes via Sprint and Nextel wireless

If Kerry Rhodes doesn't get in it will be one of the biggest if not the biggest snub of the year. Complete BS if I tune into NFL N at 4 and find out he's been left out.

Justin Miller is an obvious choice, he'll be in. Kerry & LC deserve to be in as well.

If Kerry Rhodes doesn't get in it will be one of the biggest if not the biggest snub of the year. Complete BS if I tune into NFL N at 4 and find out he's been left out.

Justin Miller is an obvious choice, he'll be in. Kerry & LC deserve to be in as well.

How can you say that when there are guys like Reggie Wayne, Marvin Harrison, Andre Johnson and your boy Chad Johnson? Maybe if you guys were in the NFC. Then again if you were in the NFC, you wouldn't have to root for the Patriots this week just to get into the playoffs.

Warren Sapp has the most votes for D lineman? Now see, this is why the NFL should take the fan's votes and flush them down the toilet.

yea I agree Alk-and you know what?same goes for the baseball All Star voting-when you go to the Yankees site they're pushing it and really encouraging you to easily vote for a Yankee-I hate fans picking these things-even though they mean nothing except something somebody puts on their resume

How can you say that when there are guys like Reggie Wayne, Marvin Harrison, Andre Johnson and your boy Chad Johnson? Maybe if you guys were in the NFC. Then again if you were in the NFC, you wouldn't have to root for the Patriots this week just to get into the playoffs.

You know what's funny is that it's coming up to week 16 and you're laughing at us because we need the Pats to win a game to give the Jets a great shot at making the playoffs.

The funny part being that when "delusional Jet fans" said to you in August that the Jets would be playoff contenders, you probably would have bet your house against it.

Suck it Patsie, we're making the playoffs and I HOPE we see the Patriots and knock the snot out of them. In the infamous words of Mr. T "You ain't so BAD!"

You know what's funny is that it's coming up to week 16 and you're laughing at us because we need the Pats to win a game to give the Jets a great shot at making the playoffs.

The funny part being that when "delusional Jet fans" said to you in August that the Jets would be playoff contenders, you probably would have bet your house against it.

Suck it Patsie, we're making the playoffs and I HOPE we see the Patriots and knock the snot out of them. In the infamous words of Mr. T "You ain't so BAD!"

You're right, I didn't think the Jets would make the playoffs. That being said, I am laughing my ass off at the fact that you guys need us to win to help you get in the playoffs.

p.s. you don't want any part of us in the playoffs.

You're right, I didn't think the Jets would make the playoffs. That being said, I am laughing my ass off at the fact that you guys need us to win to help you get in the playoffs.

We don't NEED you to win to get in to the playoffs. If you recall you still haven't clinched the division yet. Lose your final two and we can snake it away from you. :box:

re playoffs: if we meet you we beat you.

Alk if the Jets-Pats somehow see each other in the post-season would you be up for some signature betting?

I tried convincing one of you clowns before the last matchup to bet me, but unfortunately you were all wise enough to know that the Jets were gonna whup up on your boys.

Can anyone tell me this, if all the division leaders were to win out along with the Bengals and Jets, what would the seeding be?

LC = #2 in the AFC in receptions & 6th in yards.

Trust me, all 4 of those guys deserve to go, but so does LC, which makes 5 WR's which is what I believe they take, or do they take 6?

LC = #2 in the AFC in receptions & 6th in yards.

Trust me, all 4 of those guys deserve to go, but so does LC, which makes 5 WR's which is what I believe they take, or do they take 6?

There are alot of players that deserve to go and don't get to. You can hardly throw a fit about it though when the guys that go ahead of that person deserve it just a little more. Now there are a bunch of people who have a legit gripe over Sapp getting voted in.

Alk if the Jets-Pats somehow see each other in the post-season would you be up for some signature betting?

I tried convincing one of you clowns before the last matchup to bet me, but unfortunately you were all wise enough to know that the Jets were gonna whup up on your boys.

Can anyone tell me this, if all the division leaders were to win out along with the Bengals and Jets, what would the seeding be?

Just a little secret, but I actually accepted your challenge but you never responded back with any stipulations. You can look it up. As for IF the Jets make the playoffs and face the Patriots, I will absolutely make a sig bet with you.

I think:

1)San Diego

2)Indianapolis

3)Baltimore

4)New England

5)Denver

If the Bengals win out, that would include a win over DEN which would gurantee that DEN would not be the 5th seed.

It would be

1-sd

2-IND

3-BAL

4-NE

5-CIN

6 would be between us and JAX (DEN would have 7 losses in CIN wins out)

If the Bengals win out, that would include a win over DEN which would gurantee that DEN would not be the 5th seed.

It would be

1-sd

2-IND

3-BAL

4-NE

5-CIN

6 would be between us and JAX (DEN would have 7 losses in CIN wins out)

Actually,if it played out as such,the Jets would get the 6th seed as they would have won out at 10-6,and the Patriots would have beaten the Jags so they'd be 9-7

yeah, that makes more sense. If Jags beat Pats, though, Jags would get in ahead of us even if we finish 10-6 because they have the HTH.

I think Cincy finishes 9-7. Denver could easily win their last two home games and be 10-6, which should give them the #5 seed.

Archived