more TX predictions proven wrong...

Blackout

-Jets win 9 games

-Pennington set to start all 16 games in a single season

what insults does TX have left?

That he isn't any good against top 10 defenses.

Oh no... don't look now, he is 4-3 this season.

Time to do a Brady vs Chad matchup of all games played this year against the same teams.

Maybe tomorrow. I need sleep.

BZ

You guys want to get the Broncos and Cutler on your home field to makes up for that phantom Samuel PI call(which cost me money). You want nothing to do with Mangini.

honestly, if the broncos with jake the snake can beat the patriots two times in a row, then i think the broncos with cutler will pimp smack them all day long

regardles of the field

You guys want to get the Broncos and Cutler on your home field to makes up for that phantom Samuel PI call(which cost me money). You want nothing to do with Mangini.

That would be fun having the Broncos in town, but having the Jets come to town would be ever better. JN would be in a frenzy leading up to that game.

I saw firsthand tonight the psyche of Jets fans.

1st half: Jets suck

2nd half: Jets rule

There is no middle ground for a Jets fan (I don't mean that in a bad way, it's just my observation).

That would be fun having the Broncos in town, but having the Jets come to town would be ever better. JN would be in a frenzy leading up to that game.

a2nd half: Jets rule

There is no middle ground for a Jets fan (I don't mean that in a bad way, it's just my observation).

Yea, because don't you know that Pats fans are the best?

The most level headed?

The most knowledgable?

The best dressed?

The funniest?

The most likely to suceed?

Did I leave any yearbook superlatives out?

Get over yoursevles.

Pompous is no way to go through life.

That he isn't any good against top 10 defenses.

Oh no... don't look now, he is 4-3 this season.

He isn't any good. Leon saved his ass all night.

Tx is not looking forward to Jets/Pats, prime time 1/6/07. Bellichick neither.

remember the last time we met?

the dynasty is done son

Why?

Unlike the first time........

-The Patriots are not going to take the Jets lightly.

-The Jets will not have two weeks off to prepare.

-The Jets will not be looking like a joke coming off an embrassing loss to a 4 win team.

The dynasty is far from over.

PFSIKH if you are going to use the appraoch that teh Pats took teh Jets lightly, you are delusional.

What team takes its own divisional opponent lightly, in its own stadium? When its BB vs teh Jets?

You really believe that?

You are losing major credibility with a statement like that. Accept the loss and deal with it like a man.

He isn't any good. Leon saved his ass all night.

Why?

Unlike the first time........

-The Patriots are not going to take the Jets lightly.

-The Jets will not have two weeks off to prepare.

-The Jets will not be looking like a joke coming off an embrassing loss to a 4 win team.

The dynasty is far from over.

PFSIKH if you are going to use the appraoch that teh Pats took teh Jets lightly, you are delusional.

What team takes its own divisional opponent lightly, in its own stadium? When its BB vs teh Jets?

You really believe that?

You are losing major credibility with a statement like that. Accept the loss and deal with it like a man.

Scott - I would like to think the Patriots would not take them lightly due to the importance Belichick places on divisional games as you say.

However, it looks differently. One team led the division by 2 games, had beaten the other team 7 straight times and was coming of a loss to the team they are hunting.

I think Mangini did a great job and his team looked like it was playing a division game. The Patriots did not.

True or not. Circumstances will be a lot different this time around.

Your unwillingness to want to give credit, and only assign blame to your own team when things go wrong speaks volumes to where your heart is.

Please don't make broad sweeping statements of the physical and mental preparation to your team, when you have no access to them. It only makes you appear as an apologist and excuse maker for your own team

And YOU call Jet fans delusional? Glass houses PFSIKH, glass houses.

Circumstances won't be different this time (when there is a next this time), both teams will go in wanting to win. BOTH teams. Just like last time. Regardless of what spin some Patriot fans want to excuse.

Scott - I would like to think the Patriots would not take them lightly due to the importance Belichick places on divisional games as you say.

However, it looks differently. One team led the division by 2 games, had beaten the other team 7 straight times and was coming of a loss to the team they are hunting.

I think Mangini did a great job and his team looked like it was playing a division game. The Patriots did not.

True or not. Circumstances will be a lot different this time around.

Your unwillingness to want to give credit, and only assign blame to your own team when things go wrong speaks volumes to where your heart is.

Please don't make broad sweeping statements of the physical and mental preparation to your team, when you have no access to them. It only makes you appear as an apologist and excuse maker for your own team

And YOU call Jet fans delusional? Glass houses PFSIKH, glass houses.

Circumstances won't be different this time (when there is a next this time), both teams will go in wanting to win. BOTH teams. Just like last time. Regardless of what spin some Patriot fans want to excuse.

Please read above. What part of Mangini did a great job do you not understand? Go back and read posts from around that time and I said similar things.

As I said then I will say again because reading comprehension can be tough, Mangini coached his ass off. The Jets caught the Patriots at the perferct time. They had a bye. The Patriots had just lost to the Colts. The Jets had not come close to beating the Patriots in two years and had lost 7 straight to the Patriots. Are you saying it is out of the realm that the Patriots might have been suffereing from some post-Colts hangover and looked past a team they had beaten like a drum for four years?

Here it is again, Mangini did great. He used his intricate knowledge of the Patriots to win the game. The Jets won. Plan and simple.

You are the delusional one if you think the Patriots eyed the Jets as worthy advesaries.

Please read above. What part of Mangini did a great job do you not understand? Go back and read posts from around that time and I said similar things.

As I said then I will say again because reading comprehension can be tough, Mangini coached his ass off. The Jets caught the Patriots at the perferct time. They had a bye. The Patriots had just lost to the Colts. The Jets had not come close to beating the Patriots in two years and had lost 7 straight to the Patriots. Are you saying it is out of the realm that the Patriots might have been suffereing from some post-Colts hangover and looked past a team they had beaten like a drum for four years?

Here it is again, Mangini did great. He used his intricate knowledge of the Patriots to win the game. The Jets won. Plan and simple.

if you think the Patriots eyed the Jets as worthy advesaries.

You are the delusional one

And the Pats didn't take Miami seriously either when they lost 21-0 (Brady 78 yds).:rolleyes:

PFSIKH-I can not and will not read every one of your prior posts when commenting on your most recent post. I think that is a pretty worthless task.

Your number ONE point in talking about the Jets beating the Pats most recently, in your post today was that the "Pats took them lightly".

Please tell me how you know this to be fact.

-Did you talkk to the Pat players?

-Where you in preparation and the locker room?

-Did Pat players say this?

For you just to want to dismiss this as some form of "fluke" based on scheduling idiosyncracies or catching a team at a "wrong time", paints you as an apologist and delusional.

I just find it hypocritical when that is the same brush YOU paint Jet fans with, yet ascribe it to your own teams failings.

Cry all you want PFSIKH, it only makes you sound MORE delusional. Man up.

You are the delusional one if you think the Patriots eyed the Jets as worthy advesaries.

As I said then I will say again because reading comprehension can be tough, Mangini coached his ass off. The Jets caught the Patriots at the perferct time. They had a bye. The Patriots had just lost to the Colts. The Jets had not come close to beating the Patriots in two years

They Jets lost to the Pats by 7 points 8 weeks earlier.

To quote you from another thread....Do not let facts get in your way. :rolleyes:

The Jets had not come close to beating the Patriots in two years and had lost 7 straight to the Patriots. Are you saying it is out of the realm that the Patriots might have been suffereing from some post-Colts hangover and looked past a team they had beaten like a drum for four years?

I would say that most Pats fans, and the pats CS, were scared stiff while the Jets were mounting that late comeback earlier this season, after trailing big time for most of the game.

They Jets lost to the Pats by 7 points 8 weeks earlier.

To quote you from another thread....Do not let facts get in your way. :rolleyes:

The game ws not as close as the final score. Remember, it was 24-0 before the Patriots called it a day.

I would say that most Pats fans, and the pats CS, were scared stiff while the Jets were mounting that late comeback earlier this season, after trailing big time for most of the game.

Why? As homeristic as this sound, with Tom Brady I do not get scared about losing. Until the game is out of hand or 0:00 on the clock, it is, "just give Tom one more chance."

PFSIKH-I can not and will not read every one of your prior posts when commenting on your most recent post. I think that is a pretty worthless task.

Do or do not, I could care less. I said Mangini did great in this thread and I gave him and the team props for beating the Patriots a month and half ago. You are the one with a reading comprehension problem. Plus, it would proove you wrong. I get it.

Ok, let me use your spin. How do you know the Patriots did not take them lightly? Do you have lockeroom access? Read their minds?

If the Patriots did indeed take them serious, I do not think that Seymour would have spent so much time on the sideline with Warren inactive for the game.

The game ws not as close as the final score. Remember, it was 24-0 before the Patriots called it a day.

Complete Nonsense...it was a one score game with 10 minutes to go.

Brady did a great job running down the clock...Kudos to him.

Did you think he thought it was an "easy" game as he was converting all those 3rd downs to avoid punting back to the Jets? :rolleyes:

Complete Nonsense...it was a one score game with 10 minutes to go.

Brady did a great job running down the clock...Kudos to him.

Did you think he thought it was an "easy" game as he was converting all those 3rd downs to avoid punting back to the Jets? :rolleyes:

Ok..let's go Paul Harvey.

It was 24-0 with about 20 minutes left. Then the Jets benefitted from two outstanding plays from Coles and Cotchery. Then Brady and the Patriots seized control and if not for a missed FG, the game would have been over.

10 good minutes by the Jets, does not erase the fact the game was not even close for 50 minutes.

Ok..let's go Paul Harvey.

It was 24-0 with about 20 minutes left. Then the Jets benefitted from two outstanding plays from Coles and Cotchery. Then Brady and the Patriots seized control and if not for a missed FG, the game would have been over.

10 good minutes by the Jets, does not erase the fact the game was not even close for 50 minutes.

Giants were leading the Titans 21-0 after 50 minutes.

They lost the game.

I guess that wasn't a close game for the Giants either.

I hear they are petitioning the NFL to declare them the actually winner quoting the "PFSIKH" Doctrine. :rolleyes:

Giants were leading the Titans 21-0 after 50 minutes.

They lost the game.

I guess that wasn't a close game for the Giants either.

I hear they are petitioning the NFL to declare them the actually winner quoting the "PFSIKH" Doctrine. :rolleyes:

If you want to be simplictic about it? The final score was close. The actual game play was not.

2nd half: Jets rule

This is true of a lot of fan bases. Unless the team has won a lot in recent memory the what have you done for me lately thought usually prevails.

Hopefully the Jets can make us have a TON of confidence soon. :P

If you want to be simplictic about it? The final score was close. The actual game play was not.

Not simplistic..Realistic. Try it sometime.

Sure the game was close...that's why they play 60 minutes games.

They don't stop the clock after 50 minutes. Just ask Tom Coughlin.

Patriots won by 7..close game.

You're wrong.

Why? As homeristic as this sound, with Tom Brady I do not get scared about losing. Until the game is out of hand or 0:00 on the clock, it is, "just give Tom one more chance."

Do or do not, I could care less. I said Mangini did great in this thread and I gave him and the team props for beating the Patriots a month and half ago. You are the one with a reading comprehension problem. Plus, it would proove you wrong. I get it.

Ok, let me use your spin. How do you know the Patriots did not take them lightly? Do you have lockeroom access? Read their minds?

If the Patriots did indeed take them serious, I do not think that Seymour would have spent so much time on the sideline with Warren inactive for the game.

PSIKH- I just lost a great deal of respect for you. That probably does not matter for you, so be it.

I thought you were above the fray of just posting things to be provocative, and to just post things beacuse they serve your purposes, without just football sense behind them.

YOU, PFSIKH, are a delusional Patriot fan., The tag fits and it is deserved. What makes it ironic is that you try and attach it to some Jet fans. Funny stuff.

Archived