After we kill Oaklnad...

Jetfan13

and make the playoffs, maybe we won't hear that "SAME OLD JETS " crap ever agian.

This is the game they would blow in the past but not Mangimi"s team..We will succeed and move on to Indy

after we kill Oakland we proceed directly up to Indianapolis and beat the floundering Colts...BTW I stole these dome stats from Ken O'Brien at JI

2002: At DET: 21-26, 229 yards, 4TD 1INT

2003: At IND: 11-14, 219 yards, 3TD 0INT

2004: At STL: 21-36, 181 yards, 1TD 0INT

2006: At MIN: 29-39, 339 yards, 1TD 1INT

Total Stats: 72-115(62.6%), 968 yards, 9TD 2INT

after we kill Oakland we proceed directly up to Indianapolis and beat the floundering Colts...BTW I stole these dome stats from Ken O'Brien at JI

2002: At DET: 21-26, 229 yards, 4TD 1INT

2003: At IND: 11-14, 219 yards, 3TD 0INT

2004: At STL: 21-36, 181 yards, 1TD 0INT

2006: At MIN: 29-39, 339 yards, 1TD 1INT

Total Stats: 72-115(62.6%), 968 yards, 9TD 2INT

Nice stats for Chad. Can you post Peyton's? j/k mate.

oakland has a very tough defense and match up very well against the jets. jets should not take anyone lightly. this would be the ultimate same old jets moment so don't count this one as a "w" just yet.

that being said, as long as chad doesn't gift wrap any td's to the raiders D jets should win this one going away.

so the guy on 1st and 10 the white guy who always used to go head to head with Woody is predicting Oakland to beat the Jets and the 49ers to win against Denver putting Cincy in the playoffs...OK

Skippy Bayless is his name. I saw that as well. Stupid "analysis."

yea he also said that Payton deserves COTY as well-no friggin respect-don't let the facts get in the way of what you perceive to be the truth now Skip

Don't you just want to punch the guy? He comes of as such a pompous bastard!

and make the playoffs, maybe we won't hear that "SAME OLD JETS " crap ever agian.

This is the game they would blow in the past but not Mangimi"s team..We will succeed and move on to Indy

i think last night's game was the kind of game we would always lose. i think they found a way to win last night, instead of finding a way to lose.

i think last night's game was the kind of game we would always lose. i think they found a way to win last night, instead of finding a way to lose.

Well, they played a team that is also known for finding a way to lose to0. So the way I look at it, the Jets were just outdone. :)

I hate them both, that would be a good TV bit if they got some decent reporters in there... its ashame... ESPN at it again..

yea I think I'm figuring it out-one guy has to always be contrary even if he doesn't really believe what he's saying

Archived