Nuge's Kick Too Close For Comfort

The Gun Of Bavaria

That shot is also from an angle...

Ever look at a set of bowling pins from an angle?? Its like 4 open alleys... When you look head on it looks like a solid block of pins...

I dont know if this was the case but I would like to see a dead straight view and a top view before I came to any conclusions...

Who knows how close the hand actually was to the ball to from that view...

Go Nuge

Before everyone has a coronary, I didn't create this thread to be negative, bash Nuge, or anything else like that. It was just an observation I made when I came across the photo. I think many of you are right that the angle probably makes it worse then it was. That said you can't just sit there and look at that breakout and put kimo and company in for an award. Thankfully this coaching staff apparently studies film, so I'm sure they'll be all over it.

Before everyone has a coronary, I didn't create this thread to be negative, bash Nuge, or anything else like that. It was just an observation I made when I came across the photo. I think many of you are right that the angle probably makes it worse then it was. That said you can't just sit there and look at that breakout and put kimo and company in for an award. Thankfully this coaching staff apparently studies film, so I'm sure they'll be all over it.

I knew what you meant, I just wanted to give the POV to prevent others from freaking out about the NUGEEE

Archived