If The Jets Make The Playoffs

Maxman

First we have to see if we win. Second we have to see who we're going to play and thirdly we'd basically have Monday-Thursday to figure out tickets, hotel & travel plans.

Going to be real fun!:eek:

Yes we must win tomorrow first! If this happens I'm going no matter who we wind up playing! The quicker we plan though the better!

Yes we must win tomorrow first! If this happens I'm going no matter who we wind up playing! The quicker we plan though the better!

Definitely. Tomorrow night we will come up with and roll out the game plan of all game plans.

Hey I am going to the game tomorrow so start working on the game plan! :P Just joking. Let me talk to some people tomorrow and after the Jets game (fingers crossed) we will post some info.

JetNation will not sleep on this one though. We will act fast. :)

We have a couple of people that are regular road trippers-we will be represented and plans will be formalized-as for myself I would hope to go depending on where and when-lets beat Oakland first though.

That's great to know. I'm a newbie on this board (but a life long Jets fan), so this is great news. I would love to go with fellow Jets fans into enemy territory!

Definitely. Tomorrow night we will come up with and roll out the game plan of all game plans.

Hey I am going to the game tomorrow so start working on the game plan! :P Just joking. Let me talk to some people tomorrow and after the Jets game (fingers crossed) we will post some info.

JetNation will not sleep on this one though. We will act fast. :)

Awesome!! Now lets take care of business and smash the Raiders!

My Charger friends and I already have it set up. If Jets, Den, and SD win this weekend (or some other combo leaving Jets sixth seed and SD 1st seed) we're buying tickets to SD's divisional playoff game. If the Jets win their first playoff game they're headed there. And it will be my first playoff game. Hope it all works out.

would you go to the round one game? This is obviously all speculation at this point. But a few of us were saying that IF the Jets make it we are so there.

In theory -- who else would go? Assuming say, they were to play in Indy.

Thats right and Indy are jinxed Payton manning doesn't have the calm that Tom Bradey Has and thats what wins play off games

Archived