If The Jets Make The Playoffs

Maxman

would you go to the round one game? This is obviously all speculation at this point. But a few of us were saying that IF the Jets make it we are so there.

In theory -- who else would go? Assuming say, they were to play in Indy.

would you go to the round one game? This is obviously all speculation at this point. But a few of us were saying that IF the Jets make it we are so there.

I would go, but how hard will it be to get tix? I travel alot and can cash in some miles, but getting tix will be the hard and/or expensive part.

I would go, but how hard will it be to get tix? I travel alot and can cash in some miles, but getting tix will be the hard and/or expensive part.

Not sure. When they played in Pitt 2 years ago I was shocked at how reasonable the tickets were.

What I will do is get some brokers on here and see what is what (if they beat Oakland that is).

Not sure. When they played in Pitt 2 years ago I was shocked at how reasonable the tickets were.

What I will do is get some brokers on here and see what is what (if they beat Oakland that is).

That would be great. BTW - I'm from NC if anyone's interested in organizing a road trip.

I dont know about everyone else... But we may just have to throw down at the place... Nothing like the Jets in the playoffs... Playing at for example... 4:00... From 1:00-4:00... Have my older bro, his wife, my lady, my brothers friend for over 15 years, a bucs fan... Just a good 4-5 people... Have a damn good time before the game even starts... Ribs, Cheese-Burgers, Hot-Dogs, roast a nice pork roast, all that, get a little bit of Jin in me at the house, relax, and when 4:00 comes around... Get in that playoff zone... Root hard for each play... And maybe, just maybe you know... The Jets win, i continue 2 have fun, next day... Stop by and say whatsup to all the Jet fans, and the Jet haters here on JetNation...

I may not beable 2 go to the game... But I will enjoy my time like each and every other week... But come playoffs... you have 2 THROW DOWN... When its regular season for the Jets, I guess I can say we make it fun, but no way... Do we throw down,

I dont know about everyone else... But we may just have to throw down at the place... Nothing like the Jets in the playoffs... Playing at for example... 4:00... From 1:00-4:00... Have my older bro, his wife, my lady, my brothers friend for over 15 years, a bucs fan... Just a good 4-5 people... Have a damn good time before the game even starts... Ribs, Cheese-Burgers, Hot-Dogs, roast a nice pork roast, all that, get a little bit of Jin in me at the house, relax, and when 4:00 comes around... Get in that playoff zone... Root hard for each play... And maybe, just maybe you know... The Jets win, i continue 2 have fun, next day... Stop by and say whatsup to all the Jet fans, and the Jet haters here on JetNation...

I may not beable 2 go to the game... But I will enjoy my time like each and every other week... But come playoffs... you have 2 THROW DOWN... When its regular season for the Jets, I guess I can say we make it fun, but no way... Do we throw down,

Doesn't throw down mean fight? Who are we fighting and why?

If we're going to Baltimore or New England I'm going to try as hard as I possibly can to find tickets for that game. Indianapolis.. probably not. Too long of a drive.

Nugent would be deadly in the dome. But hey it is too far, so don't sweat it.

;)

You're right.

Maybe I can look to an Indianapolis trip after all:)

Gotta support the greatest kicker / player this league has ever seen.

That's the spirit. Tell Dad you want next years XMas gift early. He will pay. :P

Nugent would be deadly in the dome. But hey it is too far, so don't sweat it.

;)

I just got the go ahead to get tix should we win tomorrow, so I'm a definite. Any suggestions about organizing a road trip, tailgating, and/or buying a block of tixhets would be appreciated. I'm from NC but enjoy road trips! Please post your thoughts!

Archived