Saban Offered Alabama Job

jetophile

"I never had sex with that woman, never." Hehe.

Saban's mug was on the screen. I came in on the tail end and heard, "...blah blah Head Coaching position in Alabama. It has been confirmed." In my glee I didn't think there was anything to mishear. Moderator please delete if false. Completely unintended if errant info, unless there's a reason to leave it open for updates. Sorry, folks.

When he wouldn't put an end to the speculation, it was inevitable. DOn Shula was so pissed off the other night that while he'll get the job, the Dolphins aren't going to make it easy.

Shula should only slip in the mud and sully the seat of his pants. It's only right.

NFW this is true. Why would he announce before his final game? They must have just been referring to the rumors.

That's why I fell over myself when I heard what I heard. Again, damn it. I'll stick to posting 'news' when I witness it firsthand. Son of a b*tch.

I was watching the UFC stuff so just to be safe I edited the title here. If it is true we will change it back. I am just not sure -- although I hope it is true! :P

re4_angry_villagers_s.jpg

Thanks for that. The angry villagers are sporting their torches to burn me out. Or kick the chair out from under me like Uncle Saddam. Hehe. :)

re4_angry_villagers_s.jpg

Thanks for that. The angry villagers are sporting their torches to burn me out. Or kick the chair out from under me like Uncle Saddam. Hehe. :)

LOL -- no worries. Kelly stole your headline and put it on JI. Citing "another Jets site". Funny JetNation.com is a bad word apparently. Nobody is allowed to mention it. :P

LOL -- no worries. Kelly stole your headline and put it on JI. Citing "another Jets site". Funny JetNation.com is a bad word apparently. Nobody is allowed to mention it. :P

Ruh-roh. This here is eerily reminscent of when I once tried to start a harmless poll. The first time I had done one, and the thread itself got posted in error five separate times and had to be merged just as many. A day of infamy, I'll be living it down for all eternity. Anyway, a completely honest mistake, but c'mon, Saban's taking it. Better yet, I will be seen as a prophet, and people will fight to touch my robes. HAH. :)

Archived