BRING ON THE PATSIES!!!!

madmike1

Our storied history together will now have another chapter. :box: You have Mangini, but we have Vinnie. :P

Honestly, the Jets are a fine team peaking at the right time (if you can count that Raiders thing today :) ). It would suck to lose to you, but it's better than hearing how the Patriots can't beat Shanahan and the Broncos over and over again.

Ought to be a fun week here and at work.

FYI, Chiefsplanet and OrangeMane boards have both crashed as a result of the 49ers win.

Our storied history together will now have another chapter. :box: You have Mangini, but we have Vinnie. :P

Honestly, the Jets are a fine team peaking at the right time (if you can count that Raiders thing today :) ). It would suck to lose to you, but it's better than hearing how the Patriots can't beat Shanahan and the Broncos over and over again.

Ought to be a fun week here and at work.

FYI, Chiefsplanet and OrangeMane boards have both crashed as a result of the 49ers win.

Who says Pats fans are classless?

he only has 8 posts here. wait till he has 80...

Nah, not my style. I have lots of posts on Orangemane, FinHeaven, BuffaloRange, ChiefsPlanet, CowboysZone, etc.

I'm nearly 40 years old and don't need to act 13 on the internet just because I could. Besides, with an ex-wife I already have enough angst in my life without having to pick fights with you people too. :P

Nah, not my style. I have lots of posts on Orangemane, FinHeaven, BuffaloRange, ChiefsPlanet, CowboysZone, etc.

I'm nearly 40 years old and don't need to act 13 on the internet just because I could. Besides, with an ex-wife I already have enough angst in my life without having to pick fights with you people too. :P

i'll take your word for it on other sites but our patsy trolls are probably older then you are lol

Ok...a part of me wanted to see herm in the playoffs.

Now we're talkin' HATRED! You just wanted Coach Jerk Chicken to get in so you could potentially steal his lunch money again. No dice. You're facing a real coach who knows your personnel and scheme better than anyone except Bellichick.

Now we're talkin' HATRED! You just wanted Coach Jerk Chicken to get in so you could potentially steal his lunch money again. No dice. You're facing a real coach who knows your personnel and scheme better than anyone except Bellichick.

No. Obviously being a disinterested observer and free from the Hate al you feel I was only hoping for the best. Plus, I lived in KC for the better part of 7 years.

No. Obviously being a disinterested observer and free from the Hate al you feel I was only hoping for the best. Plus, I lived in KC for the better part of 7 years.

This was the worst best thing that could have happened to KC - they're stuck with Herm for at 4 more years now.

Lies.

Ok...a part of me wanted to see herm in the playoffs.

Cutler is looking pretty impressive Kansas (yeah, I know you're not there anymore, but I like that knickname for you ;)). I'm not so sure that would factor into your belief that Cutler makes Belichick vs. Shanny even.

Of course, maybe you are just paying the Jets a huge compliment here.

Would you rather face Denver than us? ;)

Well Herm may have backed into the playoffs but you know what ?

They will have a great shot at beating the Colts on Saturday.

Why ?

The Colts cannot stop the run.

Herm may run LJ 50 times on Saturday in an attempt to keep the Colts off the field.

The Colts are going to have alot of problems trying to stop LJ.

It would not surprise me is KC pulled off the upset.

Archived