Would I be crazy to fly from the UK to Mass for the game?

AFJF

Looking on line now and found a flight for $400 bucks and some nose bleeds on ebay for about $100 each. The only obstacle is talking to my boss tomorrow about getting the three days off that I'll need to fly out and come back. Hmmmm..:-k

I've decided to do it as long as I can get the time off. I'll have to find out about that today. It could be an issue since it's such short notice but it can't hurt to ask.

Alternatively, you can boost up to Scotland and watch it with me. I'm home visiting family just now, but next Sunday I'll be watching the game wherever I can, probably with some old Glasgow Uni Tigers!

Glasgow is about a five hour drive from here. If I can't fly to the US I just might consider it. I've been wanting to start taking road trips anyway and Glasgow and Edinburgh are on my short list.

Glasgow is about a five hour drive from here. If I can't fly to the US I just might consider it. I've been wanting to start taking road trips anyway and Glasgow and Edinburgh are on my short list.

Well let me know. I'm going to try and get together with my old American football friends from Glasgow University for the game. I'm sure they'll be a football party going on with some of them. Drop me a PM if you decide to do it.

Archived