January 1 Bowl games

stormshadow19

I can't be the only one watching the games today. And, I don't see a thread... so, did anyone else catch the Penn State and Tennessee game? Nebraska and Auburn?

Currently, I'm watching Arkansas and Wisconsin. The Badgers seem to be showing up, and the Big 11 could make it 2-0 against the best conference of all time.

Tonight is the Rose Bowl and if anyone remembers, the Fiesta bowl. All eyes are focused on Pasadena, as well they should be. While the Fiesta bowl is the late game, it has a less than sexy match up, with Boise State taking on Oklahoma. The Rose bowl features the team that should be in the title game, Michigan, and the Pac 10 champs, USC. A rematch of the 2004 Rose bowl, it should be a great game. The Michigan defense is looking to rebound from letting ohio State score 41 points. USC lost to UCLA, and they're garbage. So... both teams are looking to rebound from losses and go into next season with a win.

Michigan will have Henne, Hart, and Long returning, with Alan Branch possibly returning. Win or lose, they'll probably be number one, next year.

I can't be the only one watching the games today. And, I don't see a thread... so, did anyone else catch the Penn State and Tennessee game? Nebraska and Auburn?

Currently, I'm watching Arkansas and Wisconsin. The Badgers seem to be showing up, and the Big 11 could make it 2-0 against the best conference of all time.

Tonight is the Rose Bowl and if anyone remembers, the Fiesta bowl. All eyes are focused on Pasadena, as well they should be. While the Fiesta bowl is the late game, it has a less than sexy match up, with Boise State taking on Oklahoma. The Rose bowl features the team that should be in the title game, Michigan, and the Pac 10 champs, USC. A rematch of the 2004 Rose bowl, it should be a great game. The Michigan defense is looking to rebound from letting ohio State score 41 points. USC lost to UCLA, and they're garbage. So... both teams are looking to rebound from losses and go into next season with a win.

Michigan will have Henne, Hart, and Long returning, with Alan Branch possibly returning. Win or lose, they'll probably be number one, next year.

Watching the calvin johnson show, I mean the WVA v. GT game.

The Big 12 was way down this year and the Bowl results are reflecting that.

Michigan vs USC is the game I want to watch

Except three of the top six teams in the country are from that conference.

Wisky is winning and Meechigan and osu* havent played yet.

btw did anyone else hear mark may's rant against minnesota last night?

Except three of the top six teams in the country are from that conference.

Wisky is winning and Meechigan and osu* havent played yet.

btw did anyone else hear mark may's rant against minnesota last night?

Jetcane Big 12 not Big 10!

Archived