Jason Taylor....DPOTY

SoFlaJets

he wouldnt have gotten it if he didnt whine like a baby about Merriman(sp)..

but it was well deserved...

You just contradicted yourself. He DID deserve it. His whining about Merriman did nothing to sway that. His whining only showed once again how much of a classless POS he is.

Jason Taylor22Champ Bailey16Shawne Merriman6Brian Urlacher4Ray Lewis1Trevor Pryce1

Merriman was not even a factor. Seems most people think that if you use steroids you don't deserve positive praise.

Now, if the rest of the Dolphins could play like Taylor we might have something.

well deserved... good job #99

He definitely had a monster year,but I heard Sid Rosenberg on the radio(and others)saying he's a shoe in for the hall of fame.

I'm sorry,I don't see that.am i crazy????The nfl hall of fame is very hard to get into,much better players than him have been snubbed.

what do you think?I say no way does JT get in the hall of fame."The Dolphins honor roll",yes.Hall of fame,no.

He definitely had a monster year,but I heard Sid Rosenberg on the radio(and others)saying he's a shoe in for the hall of fame.

I'm sorry,I don't see that.am i crazy????The nfl hall of fame is very hard to get into,much better players than him have been snubbed.

what do you think?I say no way does JT get in the hall of fame."The Dolphins honor roll",yes.Hall of fame,no.

Was Taylor a dominant player at his position in his career-I say no but my hate of the Dolphins prejudiced me.

It's a little early to say. At this point I'd say no, however. I agree with J-Mac, though... if Klecko's not there then JT shouldn't even be considered.

Archived