Who has the coolest Ron Mexico alias?

SoFlaJets

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you SoFla! :)

very welcome this is a fun site made even better by all the women Jets fans who frequent-wish I could get my wife to post but she ain't a person who likes to share in public unlike her ham husband

very welcome this is a fun site made even better by all the women Jets fans who frequent-wish I could get my wife to post but she ain't a person who likes to share in public unlike her ham husband

I do not have alot of football knowledge :oops: so I have just been reading. It is never too late to learn I guess.

From what I have read everyone is very nice and SOME very funny! :D

I do not have alot of football knowledge :oops: so I have just been reading. It is never too late to learn I guess.

From what I have read everyone is very nice and SOME very funny! :D

Hi JetsFanByMarriage! Want to go out with me? I'm going to catch 'A Midsummer Night's Dream' in Cnetral Park. Any interest? PM me. I'll be discreet so your husband doesn't find out.

Hi JetsFanByMarriage! Want to go out with me? I'm going to catch 'A Midsummer Night's Dream' in Cnetral Park. Any interest? PM me. I'll be discreet so your husband doesn't find out.

Thanks for the offer Tom but from what I have seen someone else here seems to loveeeee TomShane! :wink:

I would not want to step on any toes being the newbie here. :roll:

I am definitely not a yenta. [-X I totally mind my own buisness!

besides you do not have to be nosy to see you flirt! :D

I have to admit you are pretty good at it! :wink:

Tom is a man-whore. His act gets old real fast.

Zara Jordon sounds like the secret identity of a super-hero.

Alright - now that's what I am talking about! Garb (aka, Zara) the Super Hero - I like it. I 'wanna be like Wonder Woman. You should have seen the way I bannished the Scary Pittsburgh fan at the ESPN zone... :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks verde! :)

The highjacking part was all tom shanes fault!

I was just trying to thank sofla for being so nice! :)

Yes, Tom is such a hypocrit. He highjacks constantly. So annoying! :lol:

I was kidding, BTW. Feel free to highjack, but beware of GOB...I think he hates that! :wink:

Archived