The BEST part about tomorrow

Jetlag

It doesn't really matter what happens tomorrow!!!!! If the Jets lose, well hey we have a THOUSAND great things we can pull from this season.

If the Jets win..well than we have a THOUSAND AND ONE!

Here's to a Sunday that couldn't go wrong, aside from Belichick having his henchmen kidnap Mangini and roasting him over a spitfire.

It doesn't really matter what happens tomorrow!!!!! If the Jets lose, well hey we have a THOUSAND great things we can pull from this season.

Here's to a Sunday that couldn't go wrong, aside from Belichick having his henchmen kidnap Mangini and roasting him over a spitfire.

Expectation evolve, winning tommorow is a must for this team to continue growing. Otherwise we are still just second best, sure we can upgrade next year, but so can the Pats...

Expectation evolve, winning tommorow is a must for this team to continue growing. Otherwise we are still just second best, sure we can upgrade next year, but so can the Pats...

I agree somewhat with both posts.....I definitely feel like it was a year worth celebrating no matter what happens in what is now less than 12 hours; however, I do think that a W would put us in a prime situation to learn and grow as a team.....even if we were to loose to SD, the playoff experience would be priceless, and ultimitely we shouldn't satisfy for anything less than the SB....that's what every team in the league is playing for.

Ecurb I agree with you in the sense that our expectations have changed now that we are looking a known product as opposed to the beginning of the season when the whole team was an inigma. That said, I just can't let myself be disappointed. I guarentee by 4:30, I'll still be very proud to be a Jets fan regardless of the outcome.

Completely agree.

We lose today, and I am gonna be crushed. Does not matter to me what I thought the team was capable of in August. This is January 7th and we are in a playoff game. If we lose, there's no silver lining in my eyes. It is what it is. A great first year under Mangini, but success is not guaranteed in year two "just because". I do expect us to get better in the offseason, however, other teams will get better too. There is nothing set in stone about 2007.

Completely agree.

We lose today, and I am gonna be crushed. Does not matter to me what I thought the team was capable of in August. This is January 7th and we are in a playoff game. If we lose, there's no silver lining in my eyes. It is what it is. A great first year under Mangini, but success is not guaranteed in year two "just because". I do expect us to get better in the offseason, however, other teams will get better too. There is nothing set in stone about 2007.

The Troll is right-these situations don't happen every year-you make the most out of them when they appear.If we can win today (and I truly think we will) I want to beat San Diego and then Baltimore

We're in good hands for the future with Mangini, but I am also with Troll on this one: we cannot be resigned to defeat or the franchise will not shake the "culture of losing" it has gotten used to. This is the Jets chance to earn respect and assert their place as, at worst, equals with their division rivals.

I'm not thinking about next year right now. This is playoff football, and this is the game we've been praying for for years. Get the W.

Archived