The pathethic Skank Fans

PFSIKH

All offseason they bitched and moaned about Sox fans for not acting like they have been there before.

On a night when one of the Yankees big FA pitchers finally held a team to under 4 runs, they come out crowing like a bunch of little girls. :roll:

Way to pick your spots. JonE has been MIA for the better part of the Skanks fantastic start and surprsingly comes out aftewr a win.

Sad and Pathetic.

All offseason they bitched and moaned about Sox fans for not acting like they have been there before.

On a night when one of the Yankees big FA pitchers finally held a team to under 4 runs, they come out crowing like a bunch of little girls. :roll:

Way to pick your spots. JonE has been MIA for the better part of the Skanks fantastic start and surprsingly comes out aftewr a win.

Sad and Pathetic.

This coming from a person who along with Jet/Bosox has been dancing on the Yankee grave since opening day ? [-X

How did Pedro do last night ?

Yeah that's what I thought.

Better than Randy Johnson. The Braves scored on seeing-eye grounders and jam shots. Teams are scoring against Randy Johnson by hitting it 450 feet! HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!

Better than Randy Johnson. The Braves scored on seeing-eye grounders and jam shots. Teams are scoring against Randy Johnson by hitting it 450 feet! HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!

Didn't Johnson in his last start hold the Rangers to 3 hits ?

You haven't even seen Pedro at his best yet. Wait till he starts skipping start here, skip a start there. Then he will starting bringing that midget back into the clubhouse. It could get real ugly real fast. :P

Like when Randy Johnson's back finally caves in? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

Randy Johnson's next back problem will be his first.

It his his knee's that are a problem.

Maybe we should start a knitting forum so you can be an expert on something.

TomShane was spending all his time in there and as a result the front page (new content) suffered.

Unfortunately I had to delete the forum.

Funny thing is, the other day, I searched this place on yahoo, and the page it opened was an old forum front page, which listed the watersports forum.

Clicked on the link, and "forum no longer exists".

Forget the frontrunnin' fanbase of the $kankees for a second...

The question I have is will the frontrunnin' NY media be able to top their stellar 2004 performance during THIS YEAR'S installment of Yankee choking?

Remember last fall when the NY Post had the headline "The Choke's on Us"

and the Daily News had "Hell Freezes Over"

Archived