Oldie but goodie

DonCorleone

I can't believe how luck Manning is....McNair was just worse...

McNair is past his prime.

Plus, the Ravens were just a tad overated. They played in an underachieving division against another under achieving NFC division and a last place schedule.

McNair stunk! How did they score points this season? That was my concern before the game. Everyone was talking up Baltimore, but I had the same question I had for the Jets last week. Where are the TD's coming from? For the Ravens, I concluded that Peyton might provide one or two thru the turnover route, and he tried. But they just weren't having any of it. I hate the Colts, but I was torn, because I also loved seeing that perpetual smirk wiped off Billick's face.

The real problem there is Brian Billick. He's gone threw QB's, receivers, offensive coordinators and QB coaches like underwear and its the same result year after a year: A dull, uncreative offense. He's been riding the defenses' coattails since day 1. I dont see how he survives this.

McNair was pathetic and truly cost the Ravens the game yesterday. That pick he threw at the one put the knife in their hearts. The game was there for the taking if he stops trying to force balls into coverage. Peyton played with his normal playoff suckiness but still won. :Cuss:

The ravens offense is horrible, and McNair stinks.

Did they even try and run some 3 or 4 WR sets yesterday? Didnt seem like they did at all, and all those screens, slants and dumpoffs on 3rd and long reminded me of the Jets w/hackett.

McNair has been, is and shall always be over rated. Why is he so well liked? I just don't see any areas of his game that are great.

Archived