Barton

Yea.

Like Peyton Manning as your avatar.

Karma.

Pointless post.

Karma is on Peytons side this year, my friend. He has taken the abuse of losing the big game his entire career, he's heard everything about how he cant get it done. This year, he gets it done.

The colts are gonna win it all.

Who cares?

Peyton Manning is nepotism at its worst.

I hear they serve wine coolers at the RCA dome.

I hate Peyton Manning with a fiery passion, but the retarded looking bastard can play. If you are talking about nepotism, look no further than Eli. Peyton gets he's accolades because he has earned them with great regular season play, not because of whose nutsac he shot out of.

Desert loving in your eyes all the way

If I listen to your lies would you say

Im a man without conviction

Im a man who doesnt know

How to sell a contradiction

You come and go

You come and go

Karma karma karma karma karma chameleon

You come and go

You come and go

Loving would be easy if your colors were like my dream

Red, gold and green

Red, gold and green

Didnt hear your wicked words every day

And you used to be so sweet I heard you say

That my love was an addiction

When we cling our love is strong

When you go youre gone forever

You string along

You string along

Every day is like a survival

Youre my lover not my rival

Every day is like a survival

Youre my lover not my rival

Im a man without conviction

Im a man who doesnt know

How to sell a contradication

You come and go

You come and go

Peyton Manning has matured, I listened to his comments after the game on Saturday, and it sounded like a man that was ready to win a Championship. I also hate the Pats now, never thought I'd be rooting for the Colts, but it is what it is.

Of course he sounded mature. They won.

He would have sounded mature last year too if Vanderjagt had made that field goal. Instead, he missed and Peyton threw the same offensive line that makes sure he has the cleanest uniform of any QB under the bus.

Of course he sounded mature. They won.

He would have sounded mature last year too if Vanderjagt had made that field goal. Instead, he missed and Peyton threw the same offensive line that makes sure he has the cleanest uniform of any QB under the bus.

Well, that isn't even a given though after winning anymore, as we all saw from the Patriots. Clearly he is more mature than that.

I hate Peyton Manning with a fiery passion, but the retarded looking bastard can play. If you are talking about nepotism, look no further than Eli. Peyton gets he's accolades because he has earned them with great regular season play, not because of whose nutsac he shot out of.

So, if he wasn't from the 'Manning' lineage, would he still be treated with kid gloves?

Doubt it.

Peyton won't win, he never wins, at any level.

He's not a winner.

I just don't see how karma has anything to do with the Pats and them winning yesterday...now I might be able to see a way it factors into New Orleans winning it all this year-assuming of course a certain politician has a ton of his oil revenue staked on the game

I just don't see how karma has anything to do with the Pats and them winning yesterday...now I might be able to see a way it factors into New Orleans winning it all this year-assuming of course a certain politician has a ton of his oil revenue staked on the game

en030605-2-1.jpg

Karma is on Peytons side this year, my friend. He has taken the abuse of losing the big game his entire career, he's heard everything about how he cant get it done. This year, he gets it done.

The colts are gonna win it all.

yup.

Karma.

The Pats fumbled, got a lucky bounce for a TD by an OL.. And then so did the Colts. Talk about karma biting you in the back.. You can't complain that the Colts got lucky like some Pats fans have when the fact is, the same thing happened to them in the first half.

As far as nepotism, gee it's what makes the world go round.

Most people get jobs because of family and friends.

The Jets head coach was a kid when he magicaly started in the NFL.. He's now a head coach at 35. BB became a coach after serving under Parcells.

the NFL and sports in general is nothing more than nepotism at it's finest. You can't look at one team and say, hey that guy had a grandfather or father play some kind of professional sport. or at least come close to it.

The Sports world is filled with nepotism. Hating somebody because of it will get you stuck in the basement of some company cause you thought you deserved the promotion while it went to your boss or CEO's kid or friend or cousin..

It's life..

Manning has proved he can play in the NFL. .He's a HOF QB.

Eli Manning, well he was good in college, but who knows.

Both he and Philip Rivers have yet to win a playoff game.

The Pats fumbled, got a lucky bounce for a TD by an OL.. And then so did the Colts. Talk about karma biting you in the back.. You can't complain that the Colts got lucky like some Pats fans have when the fact is, the same thing happened to them in the first half.

As far as nepotism, gee it's what makes the world go round.

Most people get jobs because of family and friends.

The Jets head coach was a kid when he magicaly started in the NFL.. He's now a head coach at 35. BB became a coach after serving under Parcells.

the NFL and sports in general is nothing more than nepotism at it's finest. You can't look at one team and say, hey that guy had a grandfather or father play some kind of professional sport. or at least come close to it.

The Sports world is filled with nepotism. Hating somebody because of it will get you stuck in the basement of some company cause you thought you deserved the promotion while it went to your boss or CEO's kid or friend or cousin..

It's life..

Manning has proved he can play in the NFL. .He's a HOF QB.

Eli Manning, well he was good in college, but who knows.

Both he and Philip Rivers have yet to win a playoff game.

Eli has made the playoffs twice

Rivers has been 14-3 as a starter

Big Ben won a superbowl, lost a playoff game and then sucked it up the last year

and JP Losman is just a little bitch

LT and the Chargers went 14-3, Rivers stunk the last half of the season.

Against the Seahawks he completed like 9 passes but threw 25 times.

In the Playoffs he was a non-show. He made no plays. He didn't do anything.

Eli didn't lose against the Eagles. The Giants defense did.

Rivers didn't lose against the Pats, but he didn't help his team either.

In the end, Does it really matter if you wait a few years to start a rookie? Rivers waited and made the same mistakes rookie QBs make. Eli Manning seems to be a scared little kid out there, I'll give you that. But at this point, neither QB has impressed me.

Archived