Message from LT to Mumbles

afosomf

That would be the classy thing to do.

Classy thing to do would be not to show up in Hawaii !After that choke job Id spend my time trying to get a wr who can actually catch the ball! You let a fat ass lineman like klecko get out to the flats and score that td?, and they consider you a defensive genius please!Dont bother to go

Classy thing to do would be not to show up in Hawaii !After that choke job Id spend my time trying to get a wr who can actually catch the ball! You let a fat ass lineman like klecko get out to the flats and score that td?, and they consider you a defensive genius please!Dont bother to go

I hear Sharon has a Fat ass and Mumbles is allowed to score once a week.

Please, he's damned if he does damned if he doesn't. If he snubs the invite to work on his own team, he's perceived as a no class a-hole. If he accepts it, all anyone is going to want to talk about is him and LT.

Please, he's damned if he does damned if he doesn't. If he snubs the invite to work on his own team, he's perceived as a no class a-hole. If he accepts it, all anyone is going to want to talk about is him and LT.

He should give up and kill himself. That way everyone wins.

doesn't matter if he shows up or not he already is perceived as a no class A-hole, and rightfully so..... if the shoe fits!

Archived