raiders smart yet retarded at the sametime...

GREENSMACKS

great so get a qb and have no offensive weapons to put around him...

The Oakland Raiders are preparing to make a run at Falcons QB Michael Vick, according to NFL sources. The Raiders package would include receivers Randy Moss and Jerry Porter plus the No.1 overall pick in the 2007 draft for Vick and the Falcons first round pick (10th overall).

then again falcons look like geniuses with moss and calvin johnson (if they pick him number 1) schuab would be a probowler

Moss, Porter and the #1 overall pick for Michael Vick and the #10 pick? The Falcons would be robbing the Raiders in that deal.

Not really. Porter has been downright useless. I'm tired of people referring to him as some great receiver, he hasn't done a thing in his entire career. I've never seen a player get more unwarranted hype than Porter. This trade is really Moss and the #1 for Vick and their #10. Porter is a non factor. An elite WR is nevber equal in value to an elite QB, so the #1 pick for the #10 pick compensates for that. Personally I think this trade is better for ATL because they'd finally be playing the best QB on their roster, but that's a different story. Vick, while vastly overrated IMO, is still elite by NFL standards. he's also alot better than anyone on OAK's current roster.

Not really. Porter has been downright useless. I'm tired of people referring to him as some great receiver, he hasn't done a thing in his entire career. I've never seen a player get more unwarranted hype than Porter. This trade is really Moss and the #1 for Vick and their #10. Porter is a non factor. An elite WR is nevber equal in value to an elite QB, so the #1 pick for the #10 pick compensates for that. Personally I think this trade is better for ATL because they'd finally be playing the best QB on their roster, but that's a different story. Vick, while vastly overrated IMO, is still elite by NFL standards. he's also alot better than anyone on OAK's current roster.

Being a better "QB" than anyone on Oakland's roster is NOT saying much. If they just used their #1 on a QB this year they'd probably have someone better than they already have too.

that would be a good trade. Moss and Porter don't want to play in Oakland anymore, they are disgruntled (a disgruntled Raider... THAT never happens).

The only problem is that Vick REALLY doesn't fit in with the Al Davis style of play.

that would be a good trade. Moss and Porter don't want to play in Oakland anymore, they are disgruntled (a disgruntled Raider... THAT never happens).

The only problem is that Vick REALLY doesn't fit in with the NFL style of play.

I fixed it for you.

holy cow, that would be a block buster trade. if I were the falcons I'd jump all over that!

if i were a falcons fan, and they did not pull the trigger on this. i would cry. i would cry till september.

say it did happen, porter gets cut, they still have jenkins and moss, with a number 1 pick...are you kidding???

what a ridiculous trade, VICK BLOWS!!!!

if i were a falcons fan, and they did not pull the trigger on this. i would cry. i would cry till september.

say it did happen, porter gets cut, they still have jenkins and moss, with a number 1 pick...are you kidding???

what a ridiculous trade, VICK BLOWS!!!!

Except just trading Vick kills 16 mil in cap space for them this season and then they have to take on Porter and Moss' massive contracts. This deal would cost way too much money for the Falcon to pull off. Theres no way Vick gets traded this year unless he renegotiates his contract.

Except just trading Vick kills 16 mil in cap space for them this season and then they have to take on Porter and Moss' massive contracts. This deal would cost way too much money for the Falcon to pull off. Theres no way Vick gets traded this year unless he renegotiates his contract.

good call, although i bet the falcons are begging for an excuse to unload that bum. (if they can drop his contract)

here's a thought, I know vick got them to the NFC champisonship, sold jersey's and all that, but i would rather have drafted Akili Smith. At least with Smith they knew he sucked relativly quickly. Vick has left them high and dry for years.

Archived