** Pro-Bowl Thread **

ECURB

I flicked over to 'Pumpkinhead: Blood Feud' on Sci-Fi at 9:00. It wasn't bad enough to be good, unfortunately. The dog enjoyed it, I'm thinking. He was next to me on the couch and I could see his eyebrows dancing up and down by the light of the TV. But football, right.

Watched Rangers beat Capitals 5-2. Can't watch a game that means nothing unless it's one of my favorite teams playing in a preseason style game.

I actually went to that game tonight and had a pretty great time. I'm glad to see the Rangers have put together a couple good wins now. And Straka's goal was a GREAT shot.

I actually went to that game tonight and had a pretty great time. I'm glad to see the Rangers have put together a couple good wins now. And Straka's goal was a GREAT shot.

Yea we are pretty dangerous now. Nylander finally moved to the second line with Shanny and Avery and now we got Hossa going with Jagr and Straka. Speading out the firepower even Matt Cullen playing better on third line where he by the way belongs.

I flicked over to 'Pumpkinhead: Blood Feud' on Sci-Fi at 9:00. It wasn't bad enough to be good, unfortunately. The dog enjoyed it, I'm thinking. He was next to me on the couch and I could see his eyebrows dancing up and down by the light of the TV. But football, right.

I think I love you.

Archived