Start Andy Phillips

As much as I like Giambi and Tino...Giambi is just not getting it done. Tino can be the DH and batting 9th, I would like that, but no more Giambi, he isn't producing.

Start Andy Phillips.

Screw Phillips

Giambi needs AB's, especialy against lefties

Giambi is hitting .190 with 1 RBIs against lefties. If he doesn't face another one all year I will not complain.

Giambi is hitting .190 with 1 RBIs against lefties. If he doesn't face another one all year I will not complain.

Max

The guy needs ab's.....he missed the majority of last year

He is a proven bat, that WILL come around

At this point, I'd rather see Joe go, rather than just giving up on a proven ballplayer

I don't like the way Joe manages anymore

When is th last time we bunted.....although I did like the double steal yesterday =D>

Bro...Giambi is done. He will NEVER be productive again. NEVER.

Anyone else find it ironic that Giambi sucks and Tejada is a star in Baltimore. I think back to the lecture Giambi gave Tejada in the playoffs a few years ago.

Max...I swear I was thinking that same thing as I read Peter Gammons column this morning!!! I'm glad you mentioned it here because I never got to blast Giamboo over it on any forum.

Giamboo totally showed up Miggy on center stage in the playoffs! He was bitching because Tejada (the real best player in the game) didnt slide into 2nd or some such crap. He kept making the slide motion over and over again with his hands and Miggy looked downtrodden as he walked back to the dugout.

It was Juicin' Jason's last game as an A before he $ouled out. My how things have changed, huh. One guy is heading into the stratosphere of greatness and the wheels pretty much have fallen off the other one, havent they, Jason?

If anyone doubts the Jinx of JonE...please make a note of this thread.

HE CANNOT SHUT UP about how Juicin' Jason is the greatest thing since sliced bread and look at what is happening. Just when you think Giamboo has hit rock bottom...more water is drained from the pool after each gut-wrenching JonEJinx thread. He is about to lose his spot on the roster to somebody named Andy Phillips!!!

I hate the Yankees as much as anyone, but even I cannot watch this torture anymore! JonE, Jason Giambi has had enough, dont you think! I mean, COME ON, you have Yankee fans hoping he steps in front of a bus!!! Give him a break already! How heartless are you? The more you call him a "proven bat" the more he is doomed to a life below the Mendoza Line, you know that right?

Man, youre harsh!

Max...I swear I was thinking that same thing as I read Peter Gammons column this morning!!! I'm glad you mentioned it here because I never got to blast Giamboo over it on any forum.

Giamboo totally showed up Miggy on center stage in the playoffs! He was bitching because Tejada (the real best player in the game) didnt slide into 2nd or some such crap. He kept making the slide motion over and over again with his hands and Miggy looked downtrodden as he walked back to the dugout.

It was Juicin' Jason's last game as an A before he $ouled out. My how things have changed, huh. One guy is heading into the stratosphere of greatness and the wheels pretty much have fallen off the other one, havent they, Jason?

You know I forget the exact play. I know that Jason was showing him up from 1st base while they were running. And he stopped him from going in and talked to him after the 3rd out.

I thought at the time, the Yankees would do this in private. No way they would show up a young kid like that.

Actually it seemed very "Mel Hall-ish". Now Tejada is a superstar and Jason is a one dimensional buffoon.

Archived