Great quote on What is a Jet

SouthernJet

confused him and kassel

Didn't confuse anybody. We have more than one LB that doesn't deserve playing time. Just because he's better than Kassel doesn't mean Chatham has any real talent. Mangini brought Chatham over because he's a "Mangini (Belichick) guy." He's a solid special teamer, but the fact is this quote is the reason they went after Chatham.

Didn't confuse anybody. We have more than one LB that doesn't deserve playing time. Just because he's better than Kassel doesn't mean Chatham has any real talent. Mangini brought Chatham over because he's a "Mangini (Belichick) guy." He's a solid special teamer, but the fact is this quote is the reason they went after Chatham.

this is getting cumbersome and is the reason i edited it. let me try again. i confused them. my initial response was "at least he keeps track of the ball on kickoffs" but i realized that was kassel, not chatham, whose elbow the ball hit breathing life back into miami. it ain't all about you!

Neither of them were very impressive last season, which is probably why I got them confused at times.

Its really nice that we can get players who "fit our system" and are willing to work real hard...but I mean, I will go and bust my ass for the Jets and play Mangini style "smart" football but that still wont let me be an NFL player....well, unless I can play RE and Kimos my only competition.

We need talent also, Coles hated doing the practices and he was our freakin team MVP. We cant just pick up no name guys w/ minimal talent just b/c they are willing to play Mangini football. We already tried that, his name was Anthony Schlegal and it has not panned out all that well (yes he is still young).

Personally....I don't give a $hit if Adailus Thomas goes and hunts boars w/ his bare hands...if he can help us win games and wont be a cancer, he should be brought on board.

Archived