GM

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
ggg1wh.jpg

I was going through this thread and hit this picture.

Wow.

Times have changed.

BZ

I remember that day. It was an open casting call for The Apprentice: Webmaster Edition.

It is down to Faba and myself. I have the pedigree. I think I will win this thing.

wow, I thought it was all pretty awesome greenmachine. they were like kids at the mall waiting to sit on your knee. some really cool pics.

max, wasn't that shot taken at last years nfl draft? I remember reading all the cool threads during that time. man I gotta get up for a home jets game this year.

wow, I thought it was all pretty awesome greenmachine. they were like kids at the mall waiting to sit on your knee. some really cool pics.

max, wasn't that shot taken at last years nfl draft? I remember reading all the cool threads during that time. man I gotta get up for a home jets game this year.

Yes that was the draft day party at the ESPN Zone. It was actually a pretty fun day. The rash I got from Tom wasn't as bad as I imagined it would be.

Yes that was the draft day party at the ESPN Zone. It was actually a pretty fun day. The rash I got from Tom wasn't as bad as I imagined it would be.

I remember reading all the posts about that day- it sounded like it was a blast.

btw, ggg doesnt look like she has anything to pop out of that top- not that there's anything wrong with that.

You know, GGG has worn that shirt to many functions and not once have I seen one picture where a tittie popped out. Im sure it has happened at least once, so who is hording the good pictures?

You know, I was at a wedding last year and there were not one, but two wardrobe malfunctions and yes, one of them was caught on film of a friend of ours.

Always good stuff.

BZ

So I am at work. And I think...damn I haven't checked that Avatar thread all day long. Now I remember why I was avoiding it.

Be honest Max. You're at work and you're thinking, "Damn, what's Lauren making for dinner tonight". :P

Archived