Whats up fellas - newbie here

VilmaForPrez

YOOOOO whats up guys im a newbie to the site cause i havent been able to access the posts but now i can, i read everyones post everyday and this site is great....and you'll be pleased with my posts cause im very knowledgable and i BLEED GREEN LIKE ALL OF YOU!!

and im telling you we are a few players away from being serious contenders...great pickups so far...JONES well thats obvious, but i watch alot of cowboy games and that Coleman guy is a beast of a man and was a great pickup!

YOOOOO whats up guys im a newbie to the site cause i havent been able to access the posts but now i can, i read everyones post everyday and this site is great....and you'll be pleased with my posts cause im very knowledgable and i BLEED GREEN LIKE ALL OF YOU!!

and im telling you we are a few players away from being serious contenders...great pickups so far...JONES well thats obvious, but i watch alot of cowboy games and that Coleman guy is a beast of a man and was a great pickup!

Welcome, but some of us are never pleased...

I have a copywrite for that name ,you will be hearing from my Lawyer soon LOL j/k

Welcome to the Nation VFP.

welcome prez & enjoy

hey sperm edwards, looks like you & I got some competition for next years most knowledgeable poster ;)

welcome prez & enjoy

hey sperm edwards, looks like you & I got some competition for next years most knowledgeable poster ;)

Welcome to jetnation - watch out for joewilly's ego when you enter the site.

Archived