CONGRADULATIONS JETS! from your Football Brethren @ DaBearz.com

Guitarzan-54

Hello Guys!!!!! It's been a while since I've been here visiting on my bros' board!!!

Just wanted to stop by and Congratulate the JETS, and their fantastic FANS, on the acquisition of Thomas Jones.

We will miss him dearly in CHI-TOWN!

....still don't know why this even went down. But you guys got an awesome player.

The only thing to watch for is the fact that he likes to dance around too much, behind the line, before finally busting through it. But when he does....BLAM!!!! He's gone like a rocket!

He's a very exciting player.

I can't understand why Chicago lets go of a Running Back that registers 112 yards, for 15 carries...in the SUPER BOWL, for one that couldn't even make it through the first quarter.

But, that's Chicago BEARS politics for ya.

"YOU GET GOOD - YOU GET GONE.".......cause we ain't paying.

The cheap s.o.b.'s.

Anyway, I wish TJ all the very best. He totally deserves it. And he has found, quite possibly, the very best team he could have.

Good luck with your season this year, guys!

Health & Happiness to you and your loved ones.

Take care of TJ....he'll do ya right.

Hello Guys!!!!! It's been a while since I've been here visiting on my bros' board!!!

Just wanted to stop by and Congratulate the JETS, and their fantastic FANS, on the acquisition of Thomas Jones.

....still don't know why this even went down. But you guys got an awesome player.

The only thing to watch for is the fact that he likes to dance around too much, behind the line, before finally busting through it. But when he does....BLAM!!!! He's gone like a rocket!

I can't understand why Chicago lets go of a Running Back that registers 112 yards, for 15 carries...in the SUPER BOWL, for one that couldn't even make it through the first quarter.

The cheap s.o.b.'s.

Anyway, I wish TJ all the very best. He totally deserves it. And he has found, quite possibly, the very best team he could have.

Thanks a lot for the great insight. You're one heck of a classy poster.

The cheap s.o.b.'s.

classy post indeed from a guy who posts on a 1st class rival board. please give everyone my best, specially urlsgirl. I almost joined the marines just to see where she'd been :)

hope the 37th pick in the draft serves you guys well my friend

Thanks for Thomas Jones and thanks for stopping by... how do you guys feel about another year with Rex?

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

How about one more trade guys????......we'll give ya, hmmmm, Rex, Greise, & Orton....for CHAD!!!

Hell!....we'll even through in the first round pick, for the next 5 seasons, and cap it off with say....50 mil....????

Will that do?

......:box:...LOL!!!!

I'll be flying in to see my brother, and his family, in December. He's already promised me a JETS game!

See ya next season!

How about one more trade guys????......we'll give ya, hmmmm, Rex, Greise, & Orton....for CHAD!!!

Hell!....we'll even through in the first round pick, for the next 5 seasons, and cap it off with say....50 mil....????

Will that do?

:box:
...LOL!!!!

I'll be flying in to see my brother, and his family, in December. He's already promised me a JETS game!

See ya next season!

Damn, this is a classy poster....

This is a cool guy....

Great to see ya stopping by Guitarzan.....

You bears fans are undoubtedly the classiest rivals in the league.

Good luck with the draft, the off season, and the season...

I'll be sure to pop back over to dabearz.com sometime before the draft. Give my best to everyone on the board.

Will that do?

......:box:...LOL!!!!

See ya next season!

Screw Rex, Griese & Orton, we'll take the 5 1st round picks eaisly!:beer:

Archived