Would Al Groh have gotten this team to the superbowl?

BoomBoomMancini

I thought Al Groh was one of the greatest coaches the Jets have ever seen..

He really got off to a good start with that team..

Too bad he left

For those of you who don't remember Al Groh.. He replaced Belichick for a year

he may have gotten the Jets to the Peach Bowl

Im saying... In alot of people eyes it may be a conspiracy... But what about in MAx's? Has Max ever said anything on why he was banned? He must have done something... Maybe it was a PM to a mod or max... Who knows... But believe me you, you just dont get banned on JN for no reason.

Put it this way... I was banned at GangGreen in less than 2 weeks because I called one of the mods a drunk... I think his name was dinbot... And I dont know WTF happened at JI but I cant post there anymore for over a year 1/2 now... No warning, no explination, no nothing... lol... But I like JN more than JI or GG combined anyway... But to make a long story short... You really have to fuuck up here at JN to get banned.

He got banned for starting a thread again that had already been deleted. I think it was about a cyst. Smizzy might remember more. Yo Smizzy what was the cyst story again?

Al Groh did a very good job here, in what was close to an impossible situation to walk into.

The grousing that some of the players did, and the veteran leadership of the New York Jet players should be ashamed for how they handled the Al Groh tenure.

The Al Groh Jets came back in the Monday night miracle.

But its true, he hasnt done anything in College and is rumored to geting fired should things not improve.

Archived