Richie Anderson fired

docdhc

Mangini now has very few black coaches on his staff. I know you should take the best guys, but in todays NFL diversity is pretty mandatory.

No it's not..it's mandatory to interview a Black head Coach..not hire assistants..we have Bryan Cox on the staff.

I know you should take the best guys, but in todays NFL diversity is pretty mandatory.

Which begs the question, how come Tag's successor wasn't black?

"What the white liberal wants, is to effect change that doesn't compromise his own station in life."

-Stokely Carmichael

is there a scandal of some sort I don't know about?

whats the rumor as to why he was fired?

Anderson, 35, was one of five men arrested last Thursday evening at the Pointe South Mountain Resort

Dayum. It wasnt like he was propositioning streetwalkers. A lot of hotel/resorts have house hookers.

Bad timing for him. If there werent so many players getting busted for worse stuff, they might have let him slide by.

For all the lawyers out there -- what if we challenge the law that makes prostitution illegal? I think we can do this on the grounds that it discriminates against the fat and the ugly.

I would be willing to testify.

For all the lawyers out there -- what if we challenge the law that makes prostitution illegal? I think we can do this on the grounds that it discriminates against the fat and the ugly.

I would be willing to testify.

Ahhh, Amsterdam.

The toke and a poke city.

Archived