att southernjet... maybe you can renegotiate an old contract

joewilly

rumor has it dinobot is no longer a mod at tgg. Guess they got fed up with his personal vendetta's etc. wasn't he responsible for you're ousting?

yes,,he would argue with me in thread, then he PM me with profanity laced PMs and when I responded he banned me...but i hold no animosity,, he was young,, i think 15 or 16,,so being a mod probably went to his head..no hard feelings...

if they think i should come back, they will send me a email,,i wont go asking,,,

JN is fine with me ...

yes,,he would argue with me in thread, then he PM me with profanity laced PMs and when I responded he banned me...but i hold no animosity,, he was young,, i think 15 or 16,,so being a mod probably went to his head..no hard feelings...

if they think i should come back, they will send me a email,,i wont go asking,,,

JN is fine with me ...

what a model citizen you've become. now you can even forgive & forget. here's hoping that kid of yours with the green balls can follow in you're dogooder footsteps =D>

he banned me just for being SJ's kid. the fact that it was never mentioned in the "banned" thread and i was never submitted for public flogging proves that it was undeserved. dinobrat knew that if he said i was banned people would demand a reason that he was incapable of giving. i credit for tgg for ousting him, although it took far too long. amazing the climate of fear he created over there-- it was either kiss ass or be kicked out on yours. silly me, i thought it was just supposed to be a bunch of guys shooting the sh!t about the jets.

"Can we not piss on Dino's grave? He's probably not going to post here anymore, and I like him, and I'll miss him. I understand why the decision was made, but let's not trash him on his way out this much."

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showpost.php?p=518427&postcount=28

haha, that's all this kid lived for. when the angry mob got angry, he'd randomly ban someone and throw the carcas to the wolves to appease them. now people saying the same shouldn't be done to him? that's like telling the italians not to spit on mousilini's body.

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showpost.php?p=518427&postcount=28

haha, that's all this kid lived for. when the angry mob got angry, he'd randomly ban someone and throw the carcas to the wolves to appease them. now people saying the same shouldn't be done to him? that's like telling the italians not to spit on mousilini's body.

As a friend of Dino, I'm not going to trash him. He had a few disagreements with moderators and was a little too confrontational at times, which gave him an awful reputation, and this happened.

he banned me just for being SJ's kid. the fact that it was never mentioned in the "banned" thread and i was never submitted for public flogging proves that it was undeserved. dinobrat knew that if he said i was banned people would demand a reason that he was incapable of giving. i credit for tgg for ousting him, although it took far too long. amazing the climate of fear he created over there-- it was either kiss ass or be kicked out on yours. silly me, i thought it was just supposed to be a bunch of guys shooting the sh!t about the jets.

It could be that, or just that no one cared when you got the boot.

you sound pretty ****y there johnny. does garb even know you stole her horse :mrgreen:

As a friend of Dino, I'm not going to trash him. He had a few disagreements with moderators and was a little too confrontational at times, which gave him an awful reputation, and this happened.

are you from the school where they had the shootings?

nah, its cool,, i got bigger and better things to post about then younguns who get a little big-headed,,

time to move on...

Or fat bastards that ban people for no reason...

:::cough:::sooth:::cough:::JI:::cough::: :lol:

I signed up for TGG so I could search and stuff... and so I could chime in during the season if there is a good thread...

So I dont know much about them yet, but I am glad they got rid of a power hungry mod... Im sure I wouldnt have lasted long otherwise... :)

Or fat bastards that ban people for no reason...

:::cough:::sooth:::cough:::JI:::cough::: :lol:

I signed up for TGG so I could search and stuff... and so I could chime in during the season if there is a good thread...

So I dont know much about them yet, but I am glad they got rid of a power hungry mod... Im sure I wouldnt have lasted long otherwise... :)

I just banned you.;)

don't pout-- just close your eyes and open your mouth, someone here will take care of what dino used to do for you (that is if you're not dino, which i suspect you are).

Guys if you didn't like Dino or you did, it really isn't our concern here. They banned him for whatever reason but there is no need to attack other people who were friends with him or didn't like him.

Who cares. Seriously. We have enough drama of our own to keep us all busy.

HAHAHAHAHA! You posted as phillygreen on JI.com that you have 9 usernames on TGG.com and play-acted a gay little drama getting one of your own usernames banned while egging people on with another. Is that what you call 'shooting the ****'? Maybe if you're aiming at yourself... Pathetic.

from maybe the worst poster in Jet football history and Herm apologist to the last day,,

take a hike spike

:character0293: adios muchacho

3rd's first ever post on TGG was a thread bashing Herm. I guess you haven't gotten tired of looking foolish since your ban...

3rd's first ever post on TGG was a thread bashing Herm. I guess you haven't gotten tired of looking foolish since your ban...

I gotbanned for PMing Dino to stop f'in PMing me.

But I understand you want to defend the little boozehound.

Its cool,, you cant help it, ,Stockholm Syndrome and all that.

HAHAHAHAHA! You posted as phillygreen on JI.com that you have 9 usernames on TGG.com and play-acted a gay little drama getting one of your own usernames banned while egging people on with another. Is that what you call 'shooting the ****'? Maybe if you're aiming at yourself... Pathetic.

glad you can admit TGG trolls the internet and bans people for what they say on other sites with different user names no less. and you can me pathetic.

I gotbanned for PMing Dino to stop f'in PMing me.

But I understand you want to defend the little boozehound.

Its cool,, you cant help it, ,Stockholm Syndrome and all that.

I didn't mean you got banned FOR looking foolish. I meant you got banned WHILE looking foolish.

BTW, you got banned because you were acting like a jackass.

you admitted you were trolling and spamming.

ever occur to you that it's pretty damn easy to frame someone you don't like given your big brother tactics? i could go open a random account on JI right now and claim to be anyone at TGG. guess that would actually take some thought to work out in your head though. i have no freaking clue who "phillygreen" is but i wouldn't be surprised if that user shared an IP with your recently-departed drunken friend-- he was fired for personal vendettas for christ's sake!

Archived