Just saying hello....

jetsgirl514

Hi everyone!

Haven't been on the site in a long time, but I'm back and just wanted to say hello to everyone! Hope things are going well for you all! Looking forward to the draft next week and the season will be here before we know it :)

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!

Hi everyone!

Haven't been on the site in a long time, but I'm back and just wanted to say hello to everyone! Hope things are going well for you all! Looking forward to the draft next week and the season will be here before we know it :)

hey JG514...which one are you in that pic and what sites have you been on?

hey JG514...which one are you in that pic and what sites have you been on?

I'm on the left and my sister is on the right. I used to go to jetinsider.com but then i switched over to this one...just havent been on in a while, things have been kind of crazy.

Hi everyone!

hey there! :) hope you are well.

are you teaching now?

grrr...not yet. im hoping this fall something will come up. its getting ridiculous!

so sorry... well now is the time to look! i cant remember your specialty... but there is always a need for good teachers!

nice to see you around! dont be a stranger...!

What's going on next saturday? Something for the draft I'm guessing?

The JETS draft day party at Dave & Busters in times square theres another thread on it with a list of all that are attending ,you & your sister drop on by & say hello ,it`s always a good time even if we don`t pick till about 4pm...

Archived