***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT THREAD***

ShadowJet35

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This pick tells me Mangini has complete confidence in Kellen Clemens. That's a very good thing.

How many good young quarterbacks are we going to have to pass up because Mangini likes this midget Clemens? Leinart? Cutler? Quinn? Clemens is a Jay Fiedler clone.

Mangini likes Clemens? He also liked Anthony Schlegel and thought D'Brick was head and shoulders better than Marcus McNeill. F*ck this trade.

How many good young quarterbacks are we going to have to pass up because Mangini likes this midget Clemens? Leinart? Cutler? Quinn? Clemens is a Jay Fiedler clone.

Mangini likes Clemens? He also liked Anthony Schlegel and thought D'Brick was head and shoulders better than Marcus McNeill. F*ck this trade.

Deal with it. Stop crying.

I don't think I've ever seen you agree with any move made by any GM or coach ever. Maybe just maybe your not as good at their jobs as them and thats why they do what they do and you just b*tch about it on message boards.

Deal with it. Stop crying.

Are you kidding me? He's still crying over Brick over McNeil last year and Clemens. He won't stop bitching about Revis for awhile. His man-love for Quinn is too great.

I'm very happy that we got the best CB in the country...no position makes more money than the top CBs when it comes to free agents-we couldn't afford Samuel or Clements so we drafted our own-this is an Eric Mangini move up and pick all the way-a little reward for a job well done

i love the pick, and pft is reporting that the jets actually got the point advantage in the trade chart, which suprised me a bit, but i haven't checked that for accuracy.

either way, revis is a great corner, i am sooo happy they didn't take leon hall. brady quinn? please, we have much bigger needs than a qb who wouldn't play this year anyways.

I love the Revis trade...but do you think he's going to be a bust..and would Hall of been the better pick?

Revis is a big dude who can bump receivers at the line and handle run-stopping duties. I think he's perfect for us. Question is, will we replace some of those picks we lost thru trade(s)?

I love the Revis trade...but do you think he's going to be a bust..and would Hall of been the better pick?

best CB in the draft-and he is a punt returner-his uncle Sean Gilbert played 10 years in the league-I look at that kind of stuff-and I'm sure Mangini did too

no, revis is much better in my opinion. i am very happy with this trade, we may have found our #1 corner, something we desperately needed.

do we possibly trade david barrett now?

Archived