***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT THREAD***

ShadowJet35

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Still have holes on the Dline, Oline and at LB...

i'm on board with this pick. 2 solid corners & rhodes will do a lot for our d this year.

we can now hopefully watch the end of a game without knowing for sure a team will pick us apart & and score automatically.

don't see much trade value with barton & mac & it hasn't left us with many pics but we got a stud in the d backfield which will do wonders to get our d off the field on 3rd down

On the bright side we could have a dynamic duo of returners right now on this team...

I wouldnt bother risking to put Revis in on punt returns.

Justin Miller should be allowed to compete for that spot, he was great at that in college just struggled at it his rookie year.

I think its fair to say we'll acquire more picks, mike. :cool:

i think jax goes qb with quinn. There was no reason for them to stay there since tenn, nyg, and den would not go qb, so why not pick up the extra 3rd rounder and move down right before the next possible team to go qb.

Quinn is a departure in the type of QB they seem to like in JAX. Del Rio likes his QB's to be mammoth size.

whats mangini saying, give us a summary

Loves Darrelle Revis, didnt want to trade up for Quinn because Revis was their guy. You can tell he was thrilled to have Revis. Love his character, athleticism, special teams ability etc etc.

There are reports that Detroit Cleveland and Miami are trying to move up for Quinn but they will probably have to do it before KC picks. If Miami is lucky enough to trade up for him I'd be pissed, it would ruin the hilarity of all the Dolphins fans trying to kill themself.

Loves Darrelle Revis, didnt want to trade up for Quinn because Revis was their guy. You can tell he was thrilled to have Revis. Love his character, athleticism, special teams ability etc etc.

Of course the numbskull on ESPN News had to ask him about the "rumor" that the Jets wanted to move up to draft Quinn.

Archived