The longest win streak in the majors is now at 6.

Bob

Who called this winning streak? I forget. Oh nevermind. It was Maxman. That's right.

As you were Blowsox.

SKank fans are funny.

Beating the A's and Mariners six games in a row has not been an accomplishment for about two years now.

But, let's give Skank fans a big group hug as their six game winning streak against teams a combined 28-42, still has them closer to last then 1st.

<que JonE's entrance>

5.5 back on May 14th.

=D>

We're slowly but surely coming back.

Whorioles - LOSE

Boston - LOSE

Toronto - LOSE

Things are finally looking like they should. But you know, that's why championships arn't won in April.

5.5 back on May 14th.

=D>

We're slowly but surely coming back.

Whorioles - LOSE

Boston - LOSE

Toronto - LOSE

Things are finally looking like they should. But you know, that's why championships arn't won in April.

This is how low the state of the Yankees has fallen, if cheering for a 5 and half game defeicit is a highlight of the season. :roll:

This is how low the state of the Yankees has fallen, if cheering for a 5 and half game defeicit is a highlight of the season. :roll:

Not cheering, just pointing out the facts to the rest of baseball that all is not lost in the month of April. And that a team like the Yankees, will come back.

Not cheering, just pointing out the facts to the rest of baseball that all is not lost in the month of April. And that a team like the Yankees, will come back.

You have to love youthful enthusiasim.

While despite the many Yankee' fans fears, the season was not lost in April, but their recent tear is also not a sign that the Yankees are back.

They beat up on bad teams. Bad teams that have like three wins between over the past two weeks.

If they keep it up through the next month, when minus a series in KC, the Yanks play some decent to serious playoff contending teams, then the Yanks are there.

Who called this winning streak? I forget. Oh nevermind. It was Maxman. That's right.

As you were Blowsox.

Hammerin' BlowSawx, in one giant swoop, turned our season around.

Talk about having an ace in the hole =D>

Send Giambi back to the bench, or figure out a way to get him to wind up in the Oakland dugout, and the streak goes on. Just give the Yanks a box of used batting practice balls and they'll give the A's the Strikeout King and $50 million.

Send Giambi back to the bench, or figure out a way to get him to wind up in the Oakland dugout, and the streak goes on. Just give the Yanks a box of used batting practice balls and they'll give the A's the Strikeout King and $50 million.

Don't ask me why.....but I think Giamboo (as our resident four leaf clover likes to call him) because of BlowSux' help will turn it around!!

I really do

SKank fans are funny.

Beating the Mariners

<que JonE's entrance>

Isn't that the same Mariners team that just roughed up your OYW's for 14 runs yesterday

One deep pitching staff there in BeanTown

Hoping that Cornrow is your ace........puuuuuulllllease!! :roll:

Poor Jason Giamboo...now he offically has to overcome JonEJinx's predictions that he "Will turn it around this year"

as if Juicin' Jason wasnt screwed enough.

Glad to see Joe Torre still runs a tight ship.

Yankee Brass: Jason, feel like finding your swing in Columbus?

Juiceboy: No

Yankee Brass: Please, it would help us out ALOT!

Juiceboy: Um, no.

Yankee Brass: PLEASE!!! If you dont, we will look like spineless jellyfish!!!

Juiceboy: F You. (rides off on Harley Fatboy)

Yankee Brass: Goddamn you Joe, why are you still employed? We think you should keep Jason in your lineup, now get it done or you're fired.

Torre: Fired? Meaning no more washing Derek Jeter's balls with my big nose???

Yankee Brass: Yup.

Torre: (to media) We have the utmost confidence that Jason Giamboo can still perform at a high level. You just cant fall off the face of the Earth...I think I'll stick with him.

I said this a few weeks ago. Giambi is done. Giambi and Tino can not be in the lineup on the same day either.

They CLOG the basepaths! Funny that Ruben Sierra just became an important part of this team.

Archived