Jets just proved they are a joke as an NFL franchise today

angry jets fan

Jets just proved they are a joke as an NFL franchise today.!

Should have picked Brady Quinn at #14. Yeah trade up for a CB ... when DBs were dropping.

Par for the course for our front office ... no stadium, no guts to take a franchise QB.

The front office decided they will go with Chadwick (all pro? only if it is for the special olympics) ... and Kelly Clemens for the future ... Huge mistake in my opinion. Let's see if we improve over last year? No excuses! Picked up a Running Back and didn't lose anybody of interest.!

Walt Michaels thinks you're a b!tch. One of those whiny b!tches.

Grab your blankie and your thumb and jam them both in your face, whiny.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Houston? Are you kidding Bob? He's a slow undersized clown. Ahmad Carroll II. Revis is the best CB in the draft. Mangini got his guy, and we have another second.

Dumbest post in this entire thread, which is chock-full of them.

Wait..you mean they actually don't call peter north (the poster from JN) first before they make their decisions? Oh the irony! Shame on Mangini and Tannenbaum!

No but the Vikings call the real Peter North for their offseason trips. He provides the entertainment.

Yeah, I'm in my 20's, make $70 K a year as a lawyer and have a hot girlfriend. Making silly assumptions about internet posters who disagree with you is lame and immature. Why are you doing that?

Join us for the next episode of seeking internet validation....

The Jets regime proved a lot last year. So if they like the CB and ILB they took so much that they traded up for them, I respect that. A lot. Are they both locks? No such thing.

I just respect what these guys are doing. They had some misses last year. But more hits. Time is always the final scorekeeper. I just like their chances this time.

Archived