Jets just proved they are a joke as an NFL franchise today

angry jets fan

Yeah, I'm in my 20's, make $70 K a year as a lawyer and have a hot girlfriend. Making silly assumptions about internet posters who disagree with you is lame and immature. Why are you doing that?

I'm impressed, I don't care how much money you make or the fact that you tricked a women into sleeping with you. You're still acting like a whiny little emo kid we get it, you don't like the trade, no need to post the same exact thing 30 times. Grow up, you know what forget it.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, I'm in my 20's, make $70 K a year as a lawyer and have a hot girlfriend. Making silly assumptions about internet posters who disagree with you is lame and immature. Why are you doing that?

Yeah, I'm a rock star astronaut and I make 2 million a year. I got your back bro.....

For the first time, ever, I agree with North. We could have had Houston without giving up our second round pick. This was not a good move.

I can respect that point of view, I just think that revis is much better than houston and it wouldn't have been worth drafting a cb who isn't much better than Miller. I would rather have started miller than draft houston.

This is a very good pick and an excellent move for the Jets, moving up over ten spots in round one and only having to give up a late second round pick. Cornerback was arguably their #1 need so to land the top guy available in the middle of round one is a coup and he will be a perfect fit for Eric Mangini's defense. In New England he had Ty Law and now in New York he has Darrelle Revis, who may never be a true shutdown type but will be very good. Last year the Jets did a great job in round one with D'Brickashaw Ferguson and Nick Mangold and they are off to a good start again.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/results/results1.html

Just one group's opinion.

I just had a flashback to a Buzzsaw post after reading that. LOL

There were a LOT of DBs who were taken in the first round today. Sitting at the keyboard today, we dont really know which ones will excel at the next level, and which ones wont. Aaron Ross could turn out to be better than Revis. Who knows? But to slam the Jets' pick when they got a good player who fills a need, I just dont get that.

I just had a flashback to a Buzzsaw post after reading that. LOL

There were a LOT of DBs who were taken in the first round today. Sitting at the keyboard today, we dont really know which ones will excel at the next level, and which ones wont. Aaron Ross could turn out to be better than Revis. Who knows? But to slam the Jets' pick when they got a good player who fills a need, I just dont get that.

just another charter member of the glass-is-half-empty crowd...you know YJF's club...there's a lot of them inhabiting JI right now...Sar1 is VP...we try and weed them out but like roaches they keep crawling back in

no guts...

for trading up

playing in a very good but aging stadium superior to the

2 previous sh!tholes inhabited and a showplace stadium on the way...

makes us a laughingstock

filling a glaring need at CB with potentially the best rookie CB...a joke

that logic makes pats fans in texas not named alk seem UNretarded

no guts...

for trading up

makes us a laughingstock

I see you've read some of Peter North's posts.

no guts...

for trading up

makes us a laughingstock

What?

TROLL ALERT.

Peter

I doubt you are an attorney and if you are you are most certainly one of questionnable competance. I say that not because of your evaluation of the Jet assessment of the relative abilities of corner back but because no competant attorney would expose his imcome to the world at large unless required because of governmental regulations.

BTW-I have practiced law for longer than you have been alive.

Peter

I doubt you are an attorney and if you are you are most certainly one of questionnable competance. I say that not because of your evaluation of the Jet assessment of the relative abilities of corner back but because no competant attorney would expose his imcome to the world at large unless required because of governmental regulations.

I would hire you,not Peter North \:D/

Peter

I may not have practiced for that long, but the IRS is the Evil Empire, and you do not under any circumstances fess up to ....I think I've said too much already.

Peter

Your hired.

I read something once that said people who brag about their income... usually double the ACTUAL income to make it sound better...

Jets just proved they are a joke as an NFL franchise today.!

Should have picked Brady Quinn at #14. Yeah trade up for a CB ... when DBs were dropping.

Par for the course for our front office ... no stadium, no guts to take a franchise QB.

The front office decided they will go with Chadwick (all pro? only if it is for the special olympics) ... and Kelly Clemens for the future ... Huge mistake in my opinion. Let's see if we improve over last year? No excuses! Picked up a Running Back and didn't lose anybody of interest.!

Relax, Eric Mangini knows what he's doing. He is a defensive minded coach, you can't argue with him picking a DEFENSIVE player.

Relax, Eric Mangini knows what he's doing. He is a defensive minded coach, you can't argue with him picking a DEFENSIVE player.

His name is "angry jets fan" what did you expect... he obviously isnt a fan for the purpose of having fun...

its sarcasm, people...

this is in response to post #1...

which was cut n pasted to all the other forums...

i would never agree with slob the jets fan...

You should have been a little more clear then. Your post didn't make that much sense.

Peter

Safe to say we can rule out the "hot girlfriend", too?

Peter

He is probably a public defender. That would put his salary in line with practicing for a few years too. And hey, somebody's gotta lose the cases right? If those PD's were actually good, we'd have all the criminals running around all the time, I personally think it's good that PN fails at his job all the time.

I guess that explains Brady Quinn's Girlfriend. She was definitely more beast than beauty

DUDE YOU ARE ON FIRE TODAY!!! EVERY POST YOU'VE MADE HAS BEEN A ZINGER!!!!!! HAHAHAHA POTW NOM x INFINITY

For context, I include The Sage's post as POTW NOM x INF/2

Archived