Quinn drops cause he is a Turd

SouthernJet

Didnt Bitonti post from combine that Quinn was a arrogant prick who was acting like his havana's dont stink?

Yeah and instead of just being happy to be drafted... he was bitching that Miami passed him..

Didnt Bitonti post from combine that Quinn was a arrogant prick who was acting like his havana's dont stink?

During the chat, bit mentioned that the fins were very, very high on Quinn at the combine. Knowing that, based on what he reported, I was truly shocked that they passed on him. And yeah, I think he did also mention that he had that arrogant notre dame attitude.

Quinn dropped because of the lack of need for Quarterbacks in this years draft and because the Miami Dolphins are the most pathetic organization in the NFL and possibly in all of sports for going with a Punt Returner at number 9.

As 4H said, he will have a better career than Chad Pennington.

I was absolutely sick of hearing the "hometown boy" crap and seeing that picture of him in the Browns uni. He takes an awfully long time to deliver the football and has some fumbling issues. His line better be exceptional if he is taking more than a three step drop. Were the Kiper's more enamoured with Quinn's skill, Quinn being coached by Weiss or Quinn being linked to SB winner Tom Brady?

my point is all of the hatred towards Quinn....has anyone looked at the jets qb? also what were the rumblings about Peyton before he came out? not saying Quinn is Manning but he will have a very productive NFL career..better than Chad's

The Browns prolly had the best draft overall.

Easily.

A franchise Left Tackle, franchise Quarterback and a Cornerback who probably would've went Late Round 1 / Early Round 2 if it weren't for his off field issues in Eric Wright, whose still going to be a good one, on the field.

so no one else would be pissed if they dropped like that? give the kid a break already. He will have a better career than Chad Pennington

my point is all of the hatred towards Quinn....has anyone looked at the jets qb? also what were the rumblings about Peyton before he came out? not saying Quinn is Manning but he will have a very productive NFL career..better than Chad's

He will be luck... LUCKY to make the playoffs as much as Chad has on that Browns team...

You have no idea what Quinn's career will be like... to say he will be better than a Veteran QB who makes the playoffs before he has taken a snap is just silly.

Brady Quinn will have an opportunity to lead a team to a championship, Chad Pennington cannot lead a team to a championship, he can only have a chance to manage them to one and he will not do that in New York with teams like New England in the division.

Yeah that amazing veteran QB whose led this team to the playoffs three times and each time couldn't get past the 2nd round. Really, are you a Herm follower who believes the Wild Card or Divisional Round year after year is a good thing? Yeah, it is to an extent but we want to win a championship, not just make the playoffs, which is why sooner rather than later, Kellen Clemens will be in.

Again, Quinn has nothing to do with Chad or Manning. I will not compare them. This is not about Chad or Manning. It is about Quinn. Quinn hasn't sniffed a pro snap yet. You can't make that leap.

For me it is a reaction to all of this ESPN hometown crap. He is not from Cleveland or even the surrounding area. He might be geopraphically closer to Cincy. If they want to say Browns fan Quinn is slected by his all time favorite team then ok. But then ESPN has always made situations suit their needs. I think Quinn is gonna pretty much flop as a pro. In my opinion he is more Mirer than Montana. If he does flop I am sure there will be plenty of excuses to go around. I think the fact that he was coached by Weiss and Weiss coached Brady is the reason the "gurus" are in love with the guy. If I am wrong call me out and I will admit you were right.

I can care less what ESPN did to suit their needs. Granted none of us know what any player is going to do in the pros for all we know the Jets just drafted two bums. So I will stick to my guns that Quinn will be successful and in a couple of years feel free to call me out if I am wrong.

I can care less what ESPN did to suit their needs. Granted none of us know what any player is going to do in the pros for all we know the Jets just drafted two bums. So I will stick to my guns that Quinn will be successful and in a couple of years feel free to call me out if I am wrong.

Good 4U.

I love how everyone loves to rip on Brady...and what exactly does Chad bring to the table? what did Peyton Manning win in college?

those players won some big games,, quinn choked in the clutch,,

plus i hear he is dumb as a brick

I hate when people do that. You know as well as I do the chances of you being and me being here in a few years isn't great, and the chances of anyone aside from you of remembering are almost nonexistant. So you're playing a card now to justify saying what you want right now, by displacing accountability to the future that won't come.

How is your claiming he will be better than Chad any different from people claiming Quinn is going to suck? You know what, I'll do the same thing. Quinn is going to be absolute garbage. He's all hype, can't beat a good team, and frankly just flat out sucks. He will be out of the league within a couple of years. Feel free to call me out if I am wrong.

I hate when people do that. You know as well as I do the chances of you being and me being here in a few years isn't great, and the chances of anyone aside from you of remembering are almost nonexistant. So you're playing a card now to justify saying what you want right now, by displacing accountability to the future that won't come.

How is your claiming he will be better than Chad any different from people claiming Quinn is going to suck? You know what, I'll do the same thing. Quinn is going to be absolute garbage. He's all hype, can't beat a good team, and frankly just flat out sucks. He will be out of the league within a couple of years. Feel free to call me out if I am wrong.

this made my brain hurt.

those players won some big games,, quinn choked in the clutch,,

plus i hear he is dumb as a brick

With all due respect SJ,fatso (Charlie Weiss) had Quinn running a pro style offense his first year there..you can't be that dumb if you're able to pick up a pro offense as a Junior in college,right?

He was not as good his senior year,but how does that make him dumb?

Archived