I AM TIRED OF ALL THE NEGATIVITY

Pragmatic Bus

i am ****ing tired of all the haters. honestly tell me when has ever a coach before mangini ever cared about this franchise's future like mangini has. herm traded a first for a pathetic TE. belly left in one day when he didn't get what he wanted and bill said he was retiring and then came back to coach the effing cow boys. it's been a long time since we have had a coach that actually cares about this franchise and wants the change the culture. and is working day and night to find pieces of the puzzle. but he is not a magician, he cant solve all the problems overnight. so if you dont like mangini and the gang go find another team to root for. but dont bring your negativity in here when finally the jets are going in a positive direction

i am ****ing tired of all the haters. honestly tell me when has ever a coach before mangini ever cared about this franchise's future like mangini has. herm traded a first for a pathetic TE. belly left in one day when he didn't get what he wanted and bill said he was retiring and then came back to coach the effing cow boys. it's been a long time since we have had a coach that actually cares about this franchise and wants the change the culture. and is working day and night to find pieces of the puzzle. but he is not a magician, he cant solve all the problems overnight. so if you dont like mangini and the gang go find another team to root for. but dont bring your negativity in here when finally the jets are going in a positive direction

:good: Nice post !!! Some people are never satisfied, which in itself is not a bad trait. However, considering the Jets past history what Mangini is doing here is something special. He's doing it the RIGHT WAY; as you mentioned "changing the culture". This does NOT happen overnite but it IS happening and we are headed in the right direction. ::GoJets:

now i can finally stop worrying and just have fun watching the games. thats what football is all about. stating the term "franchise coach" is corny but we have our "franchise coach". i knew mangini was special when he spoke at his hiring but after his second draft i'm certain he is special guy. i just hope woody locks him up for next 15 years like bill cower with steelers and lombardi with packers

Just to play devil's advocate how did you feel after Herm's first year here?

to be honest i didn't like herm hiring from the begining i didn't even like when they hired belly. i was sure that parcell was gonna take us to the promise land. and after he left i wanted somebody like parcell. i didn't wanted herm or belly.

Frankly I am tired of posters who start a thread with the sole intention of calling out another group of posters and telling them off for the crime of expressing their opinions. Usually this kind of dopey thread includes a loyalty test accusing those posters of not being true Jets fans or some such. Or... as with our OP, an invitation for people with opinions different than his own to "go find another team to root for and take (their) negativity elsewhere"

Hey, this is a message board and it lives or dies depending on the free exchange of ideas. Some of them even conflicting opinons. Now there's a novel idea.

Nothing personal OP but shut the f^*k up and take your cheesy admonitions elsewhere. TheGangGreen.com should be right up your alley. IQ's over there are generally in the mid seventies so you should fit right on in without dislodging that average too much.

I am a little disappointed that Max or one of the mods did not pick up on this one.

Frankly I am tired of posters who start a thread with the sole intention of calling out another group of posters and telling them off for the crime of expressing their opinions. Usually this kind of dopey thread includes a loyalty test accusing those posters of not being true Jets fans or some such. Or... as with our OP, an invitation for people with opinions different than his own to "go find another team to root for and take (their) negativity elsewhere"

Hey, this is a message board and it lives or dies depending on the free exchange of ideas. Some of them even conflicting opinons. Now there's a novel idea.

Nothing personal OP but shut the f^*k up and take your cheesy admonitions elsewhere. TheGangGreen.com should be right up your alley. IQ's over there are generally in the mid seventies so you should fit right on in without dislodging that average too much.

I am a little disappointed that Max or one of the mods did not pick up on this one.

:box::box::box::box:

that's about as cool as your avatar stuck in the 80's, and also a great showing of above average iq! you sound hipocritical saying your tired of posters calling out others posters for having differing opinions, then you recomend to go elswhere WTF, brilliant.

:fighting0002:

Semper Fi

i hate when some posters post in threads that they feel like they are being called out on

I love the way you guys are talkin' to eachother...Keep it up. Split the ship in two. Something funny... The way all Jets fans have riden the Mangina "Wave of getting blownout in the first round" way of thinking. The Jets had 4... count em' 4 draft picks this year. That is pathetic. Now i'm not talking as a Dolphins fan... I'm talking as a foot ball fan. You had 4... 4 stupid picks. A Wannstacdh trained corner who always gives up the big play and a so-so linebacker with a history of torn mcl, acl pcl, whatever.

that's about as cool as your avatar stuck in the 80's, and also a great showing of above average iq! you sound hipocritical saying your tired of posters calling out others posters for having differing opinions, then you recomend to go elswhere WTF, brilliant.

Semper Fi

:rl: :rl: Nice job Jarhead ;)

I love the way you guys are talkin' to eachother...Keep it up. Split the ship in two. Something funny... The way all Jets fans have riden the Mangina "Wave of getting blownout in the first round" way of thinking. The Jets had 4... count em' 4 draft picks this year. That is pathetic. Now i'm not talking as a Dolphins fan... I'm talking as a foot ball fan. You had 4... 4 stupid picks. A Wannstacdh trained corner who always gives up the big play and a so-so linebacker with a history of torn mcl, acl pcl, whatever.

And you wasted your picks, you have a 26 yr old rookie qb who is still 2-3 years away (see first start at 30) and a speedy punt returner with one leg. People in glass houses.

Try making the playoff 1st before you run your big fat yapper. :fighting0050: BTW....We LOVED the Cam press conference after the Ginn pick.:rl: :rl:A punt returner #9 overall. :rl: Crowd REALLY seemed to be caught up in the spirit. :rl: :rl:

Try making the playoff 1st before you run your big fat yapper. :fighting0050: BTW....We LOVED the Cam press conference after the Ginn pick.:rl: :rl:A punt returner #9 overall. :rl: Crowd REALLY seemed to be caught up in the spirit. :rl: :rl:

A punt returner with a broken foot. and a 26 yr old qb to boot. They're in such great shape their coach left to coach college. No way a coach walks away from the show like that to coach minors unless your franchise sucks.

A punt returner with a broken foot. and a 26 yr old qb to boot. They're in such great shape their coach left to coach college. No way a coach walks away from the show like that to coach minors unless your franchise sucks.

USA today did a poll as to who had the worst 07 draft. Dolfags won it with a whopping 41% . The poll consisted of over 12,000 readers !!

USA today did a poll as to who had the worst 07 draft. Dolfags won it with a whopping 41% . The poll consisted of over 12,000 readers !!

I bet they would be in contention for worst draft of all time.

i hate when some posters post in threads that they feel like they are being called out on

Now there you go jumping to conclusions. For the record I did not feel "called out" I simply felt that YOU WERE calling some people out. I wonder what it was in the thread title that gave me that impression?

Semper Fi

I was quoting the original post because HE was telling people to POST ELSEWHERE. Perhaps you might want to go back and reread both of them... "brilliant"

I am not really sure I can break the words down to be too much smaller but here goes nothing.

If one poster wants to call another poster out in the heat of a thread then that is a normal part of messeage board back and forth. Go for it.

If you call out a whole group of people for the "crime" of being too negative and then you tell them to go support another team or go elsewhere and you start a thread to do this then that makes you a wanker of the first magnitude.

Is it clear now or should I try again with some crayons?

I was quoting the original post because HE was telling people to POST ELSEWHERE. Perhaps you might want to go back and reread both of them... "brilliant"

I am not really sure I can break the words down to be too much smaller but here goes nothing.

If one poster wants to call another poster out in the heat of a thread then that is a normal part of messeage board back and forth. Go for it.

If you call out a whole group of people for the "crime" of being too negative and then you tell them to go support another team or go elsewhere and you start a thread to do this then that makes you a wanker of the first magnitude.

Is it clear now or should I try again with some crayons?

hooked on Phonics- do you want some cons truc tion pa per too?

you are tired of people telling people to root for another team right? in your eyes thats wrong, right.

then you do the same, telling the author to post elswhere, right?

o darn here comes that hooked on phonics again- hi po crit!

:snip:

Semper Fi

hooked on Phonics- do you want some cons truc tion pa per too?

you are tired of people telling people to root for another team right? in your eyes thats wrong, right.

then you do the same, telling the author to post elswhere, right?

o darn here comes that hooked on phonics again- hi po crit!

:snip:

Semper Fi

OK, I officially give up.

I invitied him to take his "cheesy admonitions" elsewhere. That is a tangibly different animal than inviting people to go root for another team. Making such a statement as a response within a thread which was created for the sole purpose to call people out for their posting opinions is a very different animal than creating such a thread in the first place.

How about the idea that I get the fact that you are not going to get it.

OK, I officially give up.

I invitied him to take his "cheesy admonitions" elsewhere. That is a tangibly different animal than inviting people to go root for another team. Making such a statement as a response within a thread which was created for the sole purpose to call people out for their posting opinions is a very different animal than creating such a thread in the first place.

How about the idea that I get the fact that you are not going to get it.

FWIW.I like the ass in your avatar.

englishman31 walks the walk. he posted the king of all tirades against you-know-where before you-know-who banned him. i wish their server hadn't crashed or i had saved it. his post made them forget about their crusade against their arch nemisis SJ and his kielbasa comment for all of 2.3 seconds. :yahoo:

Archived