I AM TIRED OF ALL THE NEGATIVITY

Pragmatic Bus

englishman31 walks the walk. he posted the king of all tirades against you-know-where before you-know-who banned him. i wish their server hadn't crashed or i had saved it. his post made them forget about their crusade against their arch nemisis SJ and his kielbasa comment for all of 2.3 seconds. :yahoo:

I had to use the 'Polish' term for it for JI,,But all; good Ukranians know its called Kubassa

http://www.toque.co.uk/blog/archives/2005/09/worlds_largest.php

I love the way you guys are talkin' to eachother...Keep it up. Split the ship in two. Something funny... The way all Jets fans have riden the Mangina "Wave of getting blownout in the first round" way of thinking. The Jets had 4... count em' 4 draft picks this year. That is pathetic. Now i'm not talking as a Dolphins fan... I'm talking as a foot ball fan. You had 4... 4 stupid picks. A Wannstacdh trained corner who always gives up the big play and a so-so linebacker with a history of torn mcl, acl pcl, whatever.

look whos fishing for some sympathy.

Now there you go jumping to conclusions. For the record I did not feel "called out" I simply felt that YOU WERE calling some people out. I wonder what it was in the thread title that gave me that impression?

hey i didn't jump anywhere. you got all emo on me man. lol

OK, I officially give up.

I invitied him to take his "cheesy admonitions" elsewhere. That is a tangibly different animal than inviting people to go root for another team. Making such a statement as a response within a thread which was created for the sole purpose to call people out for their posting opinions is a very different animal than creating such a thread in the first place.

How about the idea that I get the fact that you are not going to get it.

no i get what you are trying to say, i just dont agree with if this is an open forum to discuss thoughts (novel idea) then you should not of told him to post elsewhere. i agree with the thread to call people out point, just not doing the same thing you are complaining about. your avatar is hot, is was just messing with you.

:fighting0002:

Semper Fi

i am ****ing tired of all the haters. honestly tell me when has ever a coach before mangini ever cared about this franchise's future like mangini has. herm traded a first for a pathetic TE. belly left in one day when he didn't get what he wanted and bill said he was retiring and then came back to coach the effing cow boys. it's been a long time since we have had a coach that actually cares about this franchise and wants the change the culture. and is working day and night to find pieces of the puzzle. but he is not a magician, he cant solve all the problems overnight. so if you dont like mangini and the gang go find another team to root for. but dont bring your negativity in here when finally the jets are going in a positive direction

I am not hating on Mangini, but dude it has only been one year. I know Herm would have won ten games, with a healthy team and last years schedule. Mangini had a great year but before we crown him and Tannenbaum saviors of the franchise, let's be able to assess a body of work and not one season. With that said, I do like the direction we are going in.

no i get what you are trying to say, i just dont agree with if this is an open forum to discuss thoughts (novel idea) then you should not of told him to post elsewhere. i agree with the thread to call people out point, just not doing the same thing you are complaining about. your avatar is hot, is was just messing with you.

:fighting0002:

Semper Fi

Posting the correct inflection is next to impossible and sarcasm definitly does not automatically tanslate. My entire initial post was itself an admonishment against the practice of telling others what not to say (anything negative) and where to take themselves if they feel they have to say it (elsewhere).

Perhaps if I had said "why don't YOU go and take that censorshiup BS soemwhere else like TGG where they live for that stuff" then it would have been clear, but if it wasn't clear then certainly I will cop to that.

In any event I had my say and we have had several different and lively opinions on that subject as well. We are agreed I think that disagreement is good. Everything in fact is good and unless the OP wakes up one morning and decides he wants to go out and ban some books I expect that it will probably stay that way.

I am not hating on Mangini, but dude it has only been one year. I know Herm would have won ten games, with a healthy team and last years schedule. Mangini had a great year but before we crown him and Tannenbaum saviors of the franchise, let's be able to assess a body of work and not one season. With that said, I do like the direction we are going in.

i never crowned him. i'm just telling some people who are really hating on him to give him a break.

and oh by the way herm went 4-12 with the same team a year before. what a way to make your point. everyone will laugh at you for saying that

i never crowned him. i'm just telling some people who are really hating on him to give him a break.

and oh by the way herm went 4-12 with the same team a year before. what a way to make your point. everyone will laugh at you for saying that

Um.....did Herm have the great Chad under center? Or a dynamic player like Leon Washington? A weak schedule?

What a way to make your point. :rolleyes:

Um.....did Herm have the great Chad under center? Or a dynamic player like Leon Washington? A weak schedule?

chad sucks and has a noddle arm and anyone is better, leon is a midget and sucks, herm couldn't even read a schedule so it's a moo point(I put moo on purpose, bite me)

chad sucks and has a noddle arm and anyone is better, leon is a midget and sucks, herm couldn't even read a schedule so it's a moo point(I put moo on purpose, bite me)

First step is admitting you have a problem.

Now, if Mangini realizes he has a problem. The Jets might end their four decade drought sometime this century.

first are you admitting that chad is better than tom brady? second herm had abraham, curtis martin, ty law. and vilma was in a 4-3. think before you talk.

Now, if Mangini realizes he has a problem. The Jets might end their four decade drought sometime this century.

didn't mangini say he is here to change the culture? so he aknoledges the problem and wants to change it. get your facts straight troll boy

Well played my good man. The game is afoot.

first are you admitting that chad is better than tom brady? second herm had abraham, curtis martin, ty law. and vilma was in a 4-3. think before you talk.

didn't mangini say he is here to change the culture? so he aknoledges the problem and wants to change it. get your facts straight troll boy

:rolleyes:

Why don't you go look at your post I replied to.

You said Herm was 4-12 with the same team. Which is not entirely true. The 4-12 Herm had Brooks and Curtis behind a horrible OL. Mangni had Chad and Leon behind a rebuilt OL with two first round picks. Hardly, what I would call the same team.

Get it now?

You guys think some of our guys are negative? Go and check out a dolphins forum. I've seen places where guys are losing out over their draft and front office. Funny but makes me happy I'm a jets fan. I almost feel sorry for them. Almost.

Check another team's board? :confused:

Ludicrous.

Why don't you go look at your post I replied to.

You said Herm was 4-12 with the same team. Which is not entirely true. The 4-12 Herm had Brooks and Curtis behind a horrible OL. Mangni had Chad and Leon behind a rebuilt OL with two first round picks. Hardly, what I would call the same team.

Get it now?

so you had no idea what was going on last year with the jets yet you post here like your shwaub. what a loser

so you had no idea what was going on last year with the jets yet you post here like your shwaub. what a loser

Dumbass. Look at your quote below.

Do you now see your post was stupid? Probably not. Never mind.

• 4 weeks later...

I guess you do not remember the year herm went 4 and 12 we were down to our 3rd string QB and lost several other starters that year due to injury. I am sorry but I do not think that it was the "same team" and furthermore I do not think under those circumstances the "boy wonder" would have done any better.

Archived